Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: The Alt-Right Thread

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    And coming in at the wire in a close second to Tori for year's best AMA, here's our boy Cernovich

Hey Michael, long-time follower here. In your blog post titled "When in Doubt, Whip it Out" you advocate for masturbating on top of women who don't consent to intercourse. However, you've went on record on twitter claiming that masturbation is a "tool of cultural marxists" used to "criminalize normal sex". Your stance isn't completely clear, is masturbating on someone without their consent good or bad?

Also, it's a matter of public record that you were charged with rape, and plead it down to a battery charge. Did you hire a private investigator to harass witnesses like you claim you did on your old legal blog or is that untrue?

Thanks in advance.
    mike so glad to see you in your natural habitat- trying your hardest to maintain control of a narrative and failing. my question is: how did it feel when you poisoned your friends and gave them panic attacks?
    Hello Mike. How excited are you about potentially going to jail for forging federal documents on a sitting US Senator?

Follow up question: Did you have any idea there would be repercussions or were you like, "lol this is an awesome idea I'm very very smart" the entire time?

trapped in the worst timeline just owls's Avatar
    To anyone who needs to be cheered up (everyone), please do yourself a favor and read this whole thread with some of the amazing editor's notes Milo got on his manuscript:

OMG.
    Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without adding, "You're making a scene."

Only knows desire. Perky Compson's Avatar
    This is amazing. My favorite part is where the editor cuts out all mentions of Simon & Schuster from the acknowledgments at the end.

I love the one about “not the place for another black-dick joke” or whatever it was.

trapped in the worst timeline just owls's Avatar
    My favorite part is how the editor clearly loses patience as he gets further along. "DELETE UGH" "NO!"

Ok, I need some help. I don't want to google cause I don't want that weird shit in my history, following me around, making adbots think I'm a supremacist or something.

This week there have been a couple people have been called out for making the White Power sign in pictures. One that guy that Breitbart is saying doesn't work with them, but yet keeps working with them, another some White House bro.

So to me, they look like they're doing the "ok" sign. How are the two signs different? Or is it context? I know the White Power thing is a dog whistle and we non-nazis look nuts for calling it out when they pretend it's innocent, but I can see a fair point in that. If it's the same, then how can we say what is intended? And if it's not the same, can someone tell me what it is so I don't accidentally do it? Or so I can judge for myself?

The nazis have decided to come up with their own version of the ACLU. You'll never guess what they've decided to call themselves. (Hint: You'll throw up).

This is a real thing someone made and published. For children.

Down goes Bannon! He's leaving Breitbart.
    At my core, I think we're gonna be OK.

Barack Hussein Obama

Ana Marie Cox said he's three shirts to the wind.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Loool, that is my old art professor!

I thought this was gonna be about the new thing of believing that there’s sperm in the Obama painting.
    At my core, I think we're gonna be OK.

Barack Hussein Obama