Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: The Alt-Right Thread

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar

I love shit like this. Perfectly legal. Perfectly reasonable. Perfectly diabolical.

OMIGODNONONONONO!!

It gets better.

The group takes its name from the showtune "Proud of Your Boy," a song introduced in the 2011 stage-show version of Disney's Aladdin in which the title character apologizes to his mother
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys

this gave me a little earthquake

And in the evening it's. . . Andrea's Avatar
    I just saved that to post in here. Irony is apparently lost on poor Milo.

God he's boring.

Alt Universe CliqueMember Spikey's Avatar
    reading that gave me a little hope that karma might exist after all.
    "I did so much for you *behind the scenes*".
    "Replies are a combination of nonsense, unrelated comments and inside jokes"‎

strike every chord that you feel Owen's Avatar
    That is one sick, sad individual.

This was extremely upsetting to read, but at the same time completely unsurprising. She seems like garbage, but garbage doesn't deserve to be treated this bad. I believe it and as we've noted several times in this very thread, the root of so much of this is based in old-fashioned, dependable misogyny.

White Nationalist Richard Spencer’s Wife Says In Divorce Filings That He Physically And Emotionally Abused Her

The wife of Richard Spencer, the white nationalist leader, has accused him of being “physically, emotionally, verbally and financially abusive” throughout their marriage, according to divorce filings in Flathead County District Court in Montana.

Nina Koupriianova, who married Spencer in August 2010 and has two young children with him, alleges that Spencer physically abused her, including instances where she was “being hit, being grabbed, being dragged around by her hair, being held down in a manner causing bruising, and being prevented from calling for help.”

Koupriianova — who went by Kouprianova in some public interviews and N.K. in the documents — “has been reluctant to call police or seek an order of protection for fear of further reprisal by” Spencer, her lawyers said in court documents. “Much of the abuse has occurred in the presence of the parties’ children.”

Koupriianova’s 78-page affidavit includes exhibits containing text messages and emails that are meant to corroborate her claims, in addition to photos that supposedly show bruising suffered by Koupriianova. Copies of the court documents provided by the Flathead County clerk are in black and white and are overexposed.

Koupriianova said that Spencer’s favorite statement to her was, “The only language women understand is violence.” He also allegedly told her once, “I’m famous, and you are not! I’m important, and you are not!”

In January 2011, about five months after their civil wedding ceremony and three weeks before their church wedding ceremony, Koupriianova said that Spencer dragged her down the stairs by her “legs, arms and hair” and threw her on a couch, resulting in bruises.

“I was very sick with the stomach flu, could not keep food or water down, and wanted to stay in bed recovering. Mr. Spencer wanted to watch a movie downstairs and did not take ‘no’ for an answer,” she wrote. “He dragged me out of bed by my arms, legs, and hair, dragged me down the stairs, and threw me onto the couch. At that point he calmed down and turned on his movie. The incident resulted in bruises.”

In 2012, she said, Spencer “had me down on the ground smashing my head into the floor.” She added, “I remember feeling ashamed that the neighbors might hear what’s going on.”

In early July 2014, Koupriianova said that when she was four months pregnant, Spencer “got on top of me, held me down with his bodyweight, and held me by my neck and lower jaw,” which she said caused bruising.

She included in court records an email exchange from July 7 where she wrote to Spencer saying, “I am not ready to converse with you after what you’ve done. My jaw is bruised.”

“I’m sorry, and I feel terrible,” Spencer responded.

Koupriianova said that incident while they were watching a movie and happened after she “attempted to cuddle” with Spencer. “He often went into ‘Mr. Hyde’ in the evenings and had issues with handling physical intimacy, including hugs.”

In late October 2017 — when she was nine months pregnant — she said Spencer tried to “punch me in the face” during an unexpected visit. In a transcript of an audio recording in the court file allegedly from the same night, Koupriianova said to Spencer, “You’re going to hit a pregnant woman?” And later, “You just tried to push me into the freaking stove.”

And in February 2018, she said, after the first mediation session, Spencer “grabbed, pulled, and held me by my hair in the car.”
    The Mr Hyde thing is part of what really confirmed it to me. Not that he's reasonable all the time, but sometimes it's like there's a switch that gets turned on and they change so drastically it's like another person in the same body.

Fuck nazis. Punch them in the face. They sure as hell don't care about YOUR face.

Milo's involved in some lawsuits which have caused emails to be released. He owes a LOT of money to a LOT of people. Heh.

Milo Yiannopoulos lasted a single day on Patreon before getting banned

“Milo Yiannopoulos was removed from Patreon as we don’t allow association with or supporting hate groups on Patreon,” the company said in a tweet. Leaked emails have linked Yiannopoulos to white supremacists, and a 2016 video showed him singing karaoke in a bar while audience members, including white nationalist Richard Spencer, gave Nazi salutes.

Earlier this year, Yiannopoulos said on Facebook — where he is not banned — that he had “been betrayed and abandoned by everyone who ever called themselves [his] friend, with a small handful of notable exceptions.” He also called his Facebook followers “entitled fucking babies” for criticizing his spending habits. “I’ll still be soliciting investment and donations from wealthy private supporters,” he assured readers in his Patreon profile — referring to supporters like the Mercer family, which distanced itself from him last year. “But I need you to help me get back to work.”

But look what you could have had for only $750 p.m.

Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without adding, "You're making a scene."

I'm dying at this thread

There are a whole bunch more but embedding threads doesn't work so well (it adds the OP when you embed a nested one).

My favorite:

Ukrainian who works a white-monkey job as a Harry Potter impersonator at a knock-off 'Hogwarts Village' in Vietnam.

Even better than punching Nazis is jailing the evil bastards.

National Action trial: Members of neo-Nazi group jailed
    A couple who named their baby after Adolf Hitler and were convicted of being members of a banned terrorist group have been jailed.

Adam Thomas, 22, and Claudia Patatas, 38, from Banbury, along with Daniel Bogunovic, 27, from Leicester, were part of National Action.

Birmingham Crown Court heard the couple gave their child the middle name Adolf in "admiration" of Hitler.

The men were jailed for more than six years and Patatas for five.

In total six people were sentenced for being part of what Judge Melbourne Inman QC described as as a group with "horrific aims".

Darren Fletcher, 28, from Wolverhampton, Nathan Pryke, 27, from March, Cambridgeshire, and Joel Wilmore, 24, from Stockport, also pleaded guilty to being in National Action.

Fletcher has been sentenced to five years, Pryke to five years and five months and Wilmore for five years and 10 months.

The judge said of National Action: "It's aims and objectives are the overthrow of democracy in this country by serious violence and murder and the imposition of a Nazi-style state that would eradicate whole sections of society."

In sentencing Patatas, he added: "You were equally as extreme as Thomas both in your views and actions.

"You acted together in all you thought, said and did, in the naming of your son and the disturbing photographs of your child, surrounded by symbols of Nazism and the Ku Klux Klan."

During the trial the court heard Fletcher trained his toddler daughter to perform a Nazi salute for the camera.

Jurors also saw images of Thomas wearing Ku Klux Klan robes while cradling his baby, which he claimed were "just play" but he admitted being a racist.

Thomas was also found guilty of having a copy of terrorist manual the Anarchist Cookbook.

A police search of the home he shared with Patatas in January uncovered machetes and crossbows - one kept just a few feet from the baby's crib.

A pastry cutter shaped like a swastika was found in a kitchen drawer, as well as pendants, flags and clothing emblazoned with symbols of the Nazi-era SS and National Action.

The Neo-Nazi terrorist group National Action, founded in 2013, was outlawed under anti-terror legislation in 2016 after it celebrated the murder of Labour MP Jo Cox.
    That poor baby though.
    Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without adding, "You're making a scene."

When he gets older, he should strike back by renaming himself Fidel.
    At my core, I think we're gonna be OK.

Barack Hussein Obama

heh heh heh

Australia took it back and he's allowed to go. Now, he might not be able to AFFORD to go, but Australia will let him.