Thread: 2016 bootlegs?

my log has something to tell you NightHunter's Avatar

2016 bootlegs?

Does anyone know about 2016 shows circulating on bootleg?? I went to one of the New York shows, and would love to have it, or another show on audio.

If you check the garden.forum there's plenty there in the multimedia section.....

Plenty of the festival shows have been broadcast online, so there are some soundboard rips floating around. On some of them the mixing is dodgy but some are fine - and definitely better than audience tapes. I saved the Lyon one, I can upload it tomorrow if you want. The quality is pretty good (and the only misstep is that she forgot the lyrics to "A Line in the Sand" at some point).

Quote Originally Posted by rubidoux View Post
    Plenty of the festival shows have been broadcast online, so there are some soundboard rips floating around. On some of them the mixing is dodgy but some are fine - and definitely better than audience tapes. I saved the Lyon one, I can upload it tomorrow if you want. The quality is pretty good (and the only misstep is that she forgot the lyrics to "A Line in the Sand" at some point).
    upload it, if you can. thank you!

Sorry, I totally forgot about this! I don't have the HDD with the show with me now, but I'll upload it after the weekend. Feel free to remind me with a PM if I forget again.

Sorry, I totally forgot about this! I don't have the HDD with the show with me now, but I'll upload it after the weekend. Feel free to remind me with a PM if I forget again.
    Okay, thanks

Here it is:

[x]

PJ Harvey
    2016-06-14: Les Nuits de Fourvière, Lyon, France
    MP3 320 kbps
    (soundboard)

Here it is:

[x]

PJ Harvey
    2016-06-14: Les Nuits de Fourvière, Lyon, France
    MP3 320 kbps
    (soundboard)
    Arte (germany) will broadcast that show tonight: http://concert.arte.tv/de/pj-harvey-...s-de-fourviere

there will probably be an on demand player availble for 7 days after the screening.