Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Nintendo Switch

Alt Universe CliqueMember Spikey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Who else can’t wait for the new Switch Mario game? I just watched an extended trailer I hadn’t seen and WOWWWW...NYC looks amazing.
    That is New Donk City right, not NYC
    "Replies are a combination of nonsense, unrelated comments and inside jokes"‎

I reaaaally want to invest in the Stardew Valley port though I feel shitty thinking about all of the progress I won't be carrying over from my PS4 copy. Still... portable SV. Man.

Brandon, I've been playing Picross like mad too. It's not my favorite Picross I've played, but I also haven't played a Picross since.... the Super Famicom one? I don't know, I miss when making a mistake would result in a near Windows '95 Error Screen loud noise and a time deduction. Maybe they decided somewhere down the line that was too aggressive for puzzle gamers?
    'Tis better to bend with the wind than stand tall and be broken. Therein lies hope; therein lies freedom.

DEEKWARE INDYPENDANTS!!! halo eighteen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Brandon, I've been playing Picross like mad too. It's not my favorite Picross I've played, but I also haven't played a Picross since.... the Super Famicom one? I don't know, I miss when making a mistake would result in a near Windows '95 Error Screen loud noise and a time deduction. Maybe they decided somewhere down the line that was too aggressive for puzzle gamers?
    Yeah, that's my only real major complaint with this game vs. the older GB Mario ones, or even the Pokemon 3DS one; there's no real goals to strive for and no penalty for screwing up. I'm well into the 15x15 puzzles and finally finding a pretty substantial challenge. I'm not using the hint roulette but I am leaving the blue hints turned on. I'm surprisingly enjoying the Mega Picross puzzles much more than the standard ones. I just wish they were all unique puzzles...

It's taking me about 5-8 minutes per puzzle, and the "just one more" every time I finish one has been sapping away pretty much ALL of my free time at night haha.

Stardew Valley and Golf Story are definitely on my radar. I still have to get Sonic Mania, too.

Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    the "just one more" every time I finish one has been sapping away pretty much ALL of my free time at night haha.
    LITERALLY MY LIFE RIGHT NOW.
    'Tis better to bend with the wind than stand tall and be broken. Therein lies hope; therein lies freedom.

I neeeeeed Super Mario Odyssey in my life NOW. That is all.
    "See everything as an illusion, and enjoy it even though you are not of it."
    ~Alanis Morissette, paraphrased

Quote Originally Posted by The Markness View Post
    I neeeeeed Super Mario Odyssey in my life NOW. That is all.
    ITA. Edge gave it a 10/10!