Page 135 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135
Results 2,011 to 2,016 of 2016

Thread: How Low Can We Go? The President Donald Trump Thread, I guess. :(

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar

John Oliver was amazing last night. This was savage and hilarious.

worth a million in prizes .chris's Avatar
    Entire U.S. Senate to go to White House for North Korea briefing
    Top Trump administration officials will hold a rare briefing on Wednesday at the White House for the entire U.S. Senate on the situation in North Korea, senior Senate aides said on Monday.

All 100 senators have been asked to the White House for the briefing by Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis, Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats and General Joseph Dunford, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the aides said.

While top administration officials routinely travel to Capitol Hill to address members of Congress on foreign policy and national security matters, it is unusual for the entire 100-member Senate to go to such an event at the White House, and for those four top officials to be involved.

U.S. officials have expressed mounting concern over North Korea's nuclear and missile tests, and its threats to attack the United States and its Asian allies.

President Donald Trump criticized North Korea's "continued belligerence" and said its actions were destabilizing during a telephone call with Chinese President Xi Jinping on Sunday, the White House said.

The briefing will take place at 3 p.m. EDT.

House aides said they were working with the White House to set a similar briefing for members of the House of Representatives.
    You know I was just talking myself off the ledge over freaking out about war with N Korea. This freaks me out.

Also the timing is scaring the shit out of me. His 100 days are almost here and he has nothing to show for it. So now he will beat the war drum.

Not even 9am PST and already Trump tweeted that Wisconsin is a border state, and pronounced Nazis as "Nah-zees" during a Holocaust Memorial speech.

And of course, CNN / other outlets are already praising him for the speech. Yet he currently has a white nationalist, antisemitic in one of the highest positions in the White House. Fuck that.
    Last edited by Jake; Yesterday at 03:48 PM.

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    Not even 9am PST and already Trump tweeted that Wisconsin is a border state, and pronounced Nazis as "Nah-zees" during a Holocaust Memorial speech.

And of course, CNN / other outlets are already praising him for the speech. Yet he currently has a white nationalist, antisemitic in one of the highest positions in the White House. Fuck that.
    True, but Ivanka got booed in Germany and Gorka got scared of college kids and ran from them at an event yesterday. So, there's that at least?

Trump comes to Atlanta tomorrow for a NRA convention. No sitting president has ever done that. Also, fuck him.
    chillin in kyoto grand with my man Skrill

Boop!

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/25/feder...ource=Facebook

A federal judge in San Francisco has blocked a Trump administration order to withhold funding from communities that limit cooperation with U.S. immigration authorities.

U.S. District Judge William Orrick issued the temporary ruling Tuesday in a lawsuit over the executive order targeting so-called sanctuary cities. The decision will stay in place while the lawsuit moves through court.

The Republican president's administration and two California governments that sued over the order disagreed about its scope.

San Francisco and Santa Clara County argued that it threatened billions of dollars in federal funding.

But an attorney for the Justice Department, Chad Readler, said at a recent court hearing that it applied to a limited set of grants.

Readler said less than $1 million was at stake nationally and possibly no San Francisco funding.