Page 371 of 371 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371
Results 5,551 to 5,556 of 5556

Thread: How Low Can We Go? The President Donald Trump Thread, I guess. :(

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grapefruit_is_winning View Post
    I don't get it. Is she trying to be fired? Is this some joke? Some Trumpio distraction from something that really matters?
    I think she likes to troll the media and this one time only, she was genuinely funny. And it's a refreshing flip from a woman always described as her husband's wife. She can fuck right off otherwise.

While Cracked isn't the best at journalism, they do sometimes tackle things from a different angle and I often find out weird little things I wouldn't otherwise know. I hadn't heard of any of these things.

5 Trump Properties He Doesn't Like To Talk About

#3 is my favorite
    An Extremely Suspicious Random Piece Of Florida Forest

Trump's business interests tend to stick to the cities -- not just because that's where the money and fast food restaurants are, but also because that's where he's liable to get the most attention, a commodity he values more than oxygen. So you're probably wondering why he owns, for no apparent particular reason, a random quarter-acre lot of woodland in Florida. The lot isn't anywhere near Mar-a-Lago, and contains nothing of any value, like roads, pavement, buildings, or even utilities. It is completely inaccessible without, as one local put it, "a Jeep, a helicopter or a parachute."

He clearly has a reason for owning the property. Via the Trump Organization, he pays the $69.82 taxes for the lot every year without fail -- something that he can't even be bothered to do for his other properties. And besides, do you know how much this guy doesn't like paying taxes? If he didn't want to pay taxes on this lot, he wouldn't.

So what's the deal? Nobody knows! But there are plenty of ... suspicions. In 2005, the property was gifted to Trump for the grant total of $1 by Nazeema Carrico, a local woman who operated a photography studio specializing in "adult lingerie shoots." She deleted all of her social media profiles when reporters tried to ask her about it. You know, like all normal people do when they have nothing to hide.

a succulent Chinese meal lacuna's Avatar
    Dead body drop?

Find a way to get in the way. MTC's Avatar
    If the photo provided in the article is a photo of the actual lot, it is pretty accessible. It shows a decent looking house right in front of the property and 2 roads that appear to be paved, one in front and one along one side of it. If the subdivision expands, that's a corner lot which for some reason tend to be more valuable.
    And the ghosts that we knew will flicker from view
    And we'll live a long life

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MTC View Post
    If the photo provided in the article is a photo of the actual lot, it is pretty accessible. It shows a decent looking house right in front of the property and 2 roads that appear to be paved, one in front and one along one side of it. If the subdivision expands, that's a corner lot which for some reason tend to be more valuable.
    More valuable because you reduce the neighbors you have. I couldn't get the photo to load for whatever reason. But even if it's a sweet land deal because he's the best dealmaker there is... why is it the one thing he pays taxes on? If he had dozens of lots around the country, I'd think nothing of it. Not that it HAS to be nefarious, but it's so weird.

Are we thinking this is going to be a quiet week because it's a short week? The people who leak stories are more likely to be busy and away, less stuff going on in general.

Some comedy relief.

#haravointi

We love you Finland.
    Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without adding, "You're making a scene."

strike every chord that you feel Owen's Avatar
    After touring the destroyed town of Paradise, not only does he double down oh his truly fucked up views of the climate and causes of the fires, he misnames the town. He called it "Pleasure, what a name. Pleasure..." The look on Governor Brown's face was priceless.

Almost 80 confirmed dead and over 1,000 people still missing, the entire city is gone. And he can't even get the fucking name right immediately after taking a tour of the destruction.