Page 260 of 261 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261 LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 3909

Thread: How Low Can We Go? The President Donald Trump Thread, I guess. :(

Probably a naive question: Is there a reason Twitter won't disable President Cheeto's account, or at least delete tweets that could spark nuclear war with NK? Twitter is really the only way he talks to the world directly, and this might be the most embarrassing and reckless thing he's tweeted yet (though there are many contenders). Yes, he's the President, but Twitter is a not a government institution, so are they afraid it will push him over the edge if he can't tweet during his 3 a.m. shit? Would it affect their stock or other business repercussions I'm not considering? I feel like this falls under "enabling dangerous behavior" at this point.

trapped in the worst timeline just owls's Avatar

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    The last time there was a "pending story" story, it ended up not coming to fruition, but since this is coming from the writer, keep an eye out.

At this time it's not explicitly Trump, but come one. Let's be real. What else could it be?

So it's not trumpy, but it's still bad so I'll just post it here anyway

Green Beret Discovered SEALs’ Illicit Cash. Then He Was Killed.
    The story surrounding the slaying of Staff Sgt. Logan Melgar keeps unraveling, starting with the SEALs-turned-suspects’ assertion that the soldier was drunk the night he died.

But shortly before he died, Melgar told his wife that he had a bad feeling about two of his partners in that effort, both of whom were members of SEAL Team Six.

Not wanting to say much more, Melgar informed his wife, Michelle, that he’d tell her the full story when he got back home, according to an official speaking on condition of anonymity because the investigation is still ongoing.

Now those two Navy SEALs are under investigation for killing Melgar—an investigation, first reported by the New York Times, sending shockwaves throughout the special-operations community. Military experts were hard-pressed to think of another case where elite U.S. troops turned on one another.

Joe Biden was on NBC this morning to talk about his new book and he told Megyn Kelly he hadn’t ruled out a 2020 presidential run. Within minutes, he was trending on Twitter with Russian bots and trolls claiming he’s a serial groper/pedophile with screenshots from various videos of him with children at political rallies.

These social media companies have to do something. It’s become so predictable what the trolls and bots will latch onto, and yet there are so many people out there who have no idea and just take things as truth because it was trending online.

Quote Originally Posted by plastic•husband View Post
    Probably a naive question: Is there a reason Twitter won't disable President Cheeto's account, or at least delete tweets that could spark nuclear war with NK?
    It's all about money. I don't know how many conservative Trump fans are on Twitter, but Twitter knows. And the minute they start fucking with Trump's account, users will boycott Twitter. That means less product (ad prices and sales are based on number of viewers and the ability to target specific types of users) to sell.

I think Twitter should be shut the fuck down. The potential for abuse is way too fucking huge.

The coordination here. Insane. It feels like Hillary never had a chance.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...ileaks/545738/

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    The coordination here. Insane. It feels like Hillary never had a chance.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...ileaks/545738/
    to be fair, if this is true, neither would any other democratic candidate. Trump was always the Russian's best weapon against our democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by SMMY View Post
    to be fair, if this is true, neither would any other democratic candidate. Trump was always the Russian's best weapon against our democracy.
    Oh yeah, 100%. I love hearing how BERNIE WOULD HAVE WON!!!111 when that doesn't change the variables. The collusion would have happened no matter who was the candidate.

It's been a long week today.

I thought the deal was gonna be that Roy Moore would be allowed to win, then he'd be expelled as soon as he got there, and Sessions would resign as AG so the Alabama governor could install him in his old Senate seat and Trump could put in a new AG who would fire Mueller.

Yep. Long week.
    At my core, I think we're gonna be OK.

Barack Hussein Obama

COME ON

Last edited by just owls; 11-15-2017 at 05:39 AM.

Donald Trump is a preposterous golem who is afraid of Mexicans. He is so afraid that he wants to build a twenty-billion dollar wall that everyone knows will accomplish nothing. So we’ve purchased a plot of vacant land on the border and retained a law firm specializing in eminent domain to make it as time-consuming and expensive as possible for the wall to get built.

What are you saving America from?
    Injustice, lies, racism, the whole enchilada.

You said you weren’t going to do one of these complicated holiday promotions again.
    We’re liars, just like the president.

I don’t like that you’re getting political. Why don’t you just stick to card games?
    Why don’t you stick to seeing how many Hot Wheels cars you can fit up your asshole?

I’d like to cancel my order.
    We’d like to cancel the 2016 election, but neither of us is going to get what we want.

Is Cards Against Humanity being politically correct now?
    We’re just being regular correct.

Cards Against Humanity is actually one of the best proponents of humanity. It's also sold out.