Page 298 of 303 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298299300 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 4539

Thread: How Low Can We Go? The President Donald Trump Thread, I guess. :(

entertaining in its outrage Volta's Avatar
    He's in so much hot water why doesn't he do something charitable or kind to change the optics? Go visit a homeless shelter or a cancer ward. Show the world you're not a monster. Or.. just continue to go to Palm Beach every weekend. No one there needs you. They're doing just fine. Ahhhhh

I was checking to see how CNN and FOX were each covering the stories from their websites. In one click you'd think you were living in a completely different country.
    "Washing Machiiiiiine" - Kate Bush

Yeah, it's pretty shocking how different the worlds are. Reality vs whatever the hell the Fox/Breitbart people are experiencing.

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    Sometimes you think a joke goes too far. At other times it feels just right.

trapped in the worst timeline just owls's Avatar

Seriously, thank fuck he's lazy and golfs so much. Because if he saw that, he would have surely tried to bomb NK with no further information.

Just terrifying for Hawaiians. Having the dotard in the Oval office playing chicken with North Korea hasn't helped. He has made it a more likely scenario than it normally would be under other presidents.

This is what it looked like if you were watching tv

Why is this happening to me? beanstew's Avatar
    Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without adding, "You're making a scene."

Tulsi Gabbard was on MSNBC. She was PISSED about the whole thing.
    At my core, I think we're gonna be OK.

Barack Hussein Obama

I would have shat my pants.

Unrelated to Hawaiian Panic, some other things happened.

Interesting, all this GOP resigning from things. Very interesting.

And I love protesters.

trapped in the worst timeline just owls's Avatar
    Someone brought up the fact that it's a very real possibility there would have been at least one person who committed suicde because of this and it made me sick to think about. Because yes, if I had a way to do so and I got the warning that I was in a place about to be nuked... it's such a horrible way to go and such a terrifying idea to be sitting there and waiting for it. This was so fucked up.

They're claiming someone hit the wrong button. I really hope that's a cover up for something and it's not that easy to make such a colossal mistake.

ETA: This is why I am having trouble sleeping and it will be worse after today. This damn scenario.

I don't get tired of activist projections.

I watched Letterman’s new Netflix show tonight to see his interview with Obama. When Letterman announced him and the audience jumped to its feet, and Obama first walked out onto the stage, I immediately felt like I was holding back an ugly-cry. I miss when every day wasn’t an entire shitshow.

Quote Originally Posted by just owls View Post

Seriously, thank fuck he's lazy and golfs so much. Because if he saw that, he would have surely tried to bomb NK with no further information.
    Almost makes me wonder if someone was doing this exactly for that response. If all they had to do was hit a button so easily, you know?
    Evil people.
    What's scary is putting yourself in their shoes.. and they went through this for 38 mins???

Quote Originally Posted by just owls View Post
    Someone brought up the fact that it's a very real possibility there would have been at least one person who committed suicde because of this and it made me sick to think about. Because yes, if I had a way to do so and I got the warning that I was in a place about to be nuked... it's such a horrible way to go and such a terrifying idea to be sitting there and waiting for it. This was so fucked up.

They're claiming someone hit the wrong button. I really hope that's a cover up for something and it's not that easy to make such a colossal mistake.

ETA: This is why I am having trouble sleeping and it will be worse after today. This damn scenario.
    And I'm sure N. Korea isn't at this very moment sitting back with their legs propped up without a care in the world after something like this. The repercussions could still be in a planning phase. And I'm not being a fear monger.. but this could play into propaganda or maybe transcend propaganda.

I'm sorry, I just can't believe you hit one button and all the cellphones and some tvs get such complex emergency broadcasts.