Page 376 of 376 FirstFirst ... 276326366374375376
Results 5,626 to 5,636 of 5636

Thread: How Low Can We Go? The President Donald Trump Thread, I guess. :(

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    Roger Stone guilty! Maybe now the streets of Gotham will be safe

Holy moly this is ... this is something. He looks and sounds terrible.

Also, I was really mad at Alison Krauss for being part of this farce but you can see her stunned disbelief and trying not to laugh so maybe she's not a Trumper and made a bad centrist "let's all get along" decision that she clearly regretted in the moment.

I was also super bummed about Alison; I hope it was just a one-off bad life choice.

Am I the only one around here who isn't depressed?

FIGHTING WORDS

In Three Touchstone Speeches, Elizabeth Warren Grounds Her Campaign in a History of American Protest and Movement Building

https://theintercept.com/2019/11/23/...chy452KUmQDsu0

“I’ve learned that no matter what fight you’re in today, no matter how steep the climb feels, there are fighters who were here before you. Fighters we can learn from.”
    I am officially the Pollyanna of the Apocolypse in my local Indivisible group now. That's what happened when I mentioned that Stacey Abrams might just as easily hitch her wagon to Liz's star as Joe Biden's. Even they can't argue with The Intercept. When someone ventured the opinion that she could just as easily choose Bernie Sanders, I told them he should probably send her a bunch of flowers to remind her of that fact. I'm sure she'll consider every possibility.

Breaking news from Elizabeth Warren's page this morning:

https://www.npr.org/2019/06/28/73699...to-draw-a-line

Disney Heiress Calls For Wealth Tax: 'We Have To Draw A Line'
    Cheer up, guys: it might never happen.

I don't know why he went to the hospital. It could have been something minor but embarrassing, like hemorrhoids. well, considering he IS a hemorrhoid, I mean bleeding ass ulcers, not his general persona.

But it 100% wasn't a partial, routine check up. And he's been looking and sounding worse since then. And he hasn't gone golfing. I saw a lot of speculation, but no real "THIS IS WHAT HE HAD" statements. So this

reeks to me of projection with the world's biggest projector. That and grifting are truly his only gifts. If he's saying this, then maybe he actually did have some kind of heart problem.

eta: I just realized the SOTU is in two months or so. Impeachment won't be done by then, I think. And if he did have some significant health issue that left him permanently even more... off... it's gonna be something fucking else.
    Last edited by Regina Phalange; 11-27-2019 at 03:30 AM.

Endless possibilities, eh? Mysterious-Illness-Kremlin-Related Disorder. Butt Cancer. Aliens did it.

NSFW. NSF Life.

ps the whole Rocky-body/Trump-head thing as projection really fuels the "he must be really sick" idea

Sobbing, Confused Mike Pence Spotted Leaving Lamb of God Show Early

“The impeachment hoax has been very trying, so Mother recommended I attend a Lamb of God revival at this church called The Anthem,” reported the tear-stained Vice President. “The crowd wasn’t what you would expect at a revival, but if anyone needed to hear the good news of the Gospel, it was these people. Much to my chagrin, it turned out to be a rock ‘n’ roll show… and a very evil one at that. Fortunately, the Secret Service stepped in and got me out of there, but it was all very upsetting.”

That's probably the Tori concert I was too stupid to go to.

I wrote an open letter to Governor Hogan two days ago, then I started kicking up dust in the neighborhood threads. The idiot Bernie Bots at The Guardian are shitting themselves with worry about Liz right now. That's because they know she's going to have a resurgence soon. Just my opinion.

@uncanny hats: a serious question: when I first encountered nunu I wondered what on earth guy like him was doing when he was calling for a revolution. Clearly a bright guy who everybody listened to because he was informative and funny, in spite of the fact that he obviously had more cruel experiences in life than many, so he knew what he's talking about. I thought it was odd that he kept advocating ransacking the local headquarters of WTF when that could only have a negative effect on all involved. Have you ever been arrested by the FBI? Put on a watch list? Your biases may not be as apparent to us as to you. Some of these Save the Animals protesters are nothing but terrorists and will be tracked no matter what they do.

I have all sorts of things I'd like to share with you, but I'm not wasting any more time. You'd better lean in now if you want to use my currency.

Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without adding, "You're making a scene."