Page 301 of 301 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301
Results 4,501 to 4,508 of 4508

Thread: How Low Can We Go? The President Donald Trump Thread, I guess. :(

My favorite quote from the article was that "the sex was textbook generic". I can only imagine how much Trump is fuming over that statement.

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SMMY View Post
    My favorite quote from the article was that "the sex was textbook generic". I can only imagine how much Trump is fuming over that statement.
    Does he openly admit he committed adultery while married to his current wife? Or does he have to call her a liar by saying what a great oh nope i can't say it but you all know where i'm going omg i need brain bleach

Ok, does he admit he is an adulterer to call stormy a liar? I wonder if he's calling up his friends and advisers to ask about THAT.

They’re publishing the full 5,000 word unedited interview. This will be better than Fire and Fury.

Does anyone else hope that, for Melania, this will be the straw that breaks the camel’s back?
    At my core, I think we're gonna be OK.

Barack Hussein Obama

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Source

I wonder what the terms of this deal were. Surely Mueller's team isn't going to put up with executive privilege horeshit.
    I hope this doesn't allow him to play the same game as yesterday. Will he be under oath? Will he have to answer or face jail time?

Mueller would not have agreed to an interview without conditions. My guess is claiming executive privilege (which is impossible for him) won’t go over well with the Special Counsel’s team. They probably don’t like their time being wasted.

entertaining in its outrage Volta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve SFM View Post
    Does anyone else hope that, for Melania, this will be the straw that breaks the camel’s back?
    I think it would be so helpful. It's clear Melania is scared for her ever-loving life. If she gets a window, a valid reason to just get out of this whole mess she'd be smart to take it.
    "Washing Machiiiiiine" - Kate Bush