Page 119 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119
Results 1,771 to 1,775 of 1775

Thread: How Low Can We Go? The President Donald Trump Thread, I guess. :(

They'll still find a way to waffle-stomp this thing down the drain and claim victory at some point. But I do love the idea of Paul Ryan's head exploding until then.

I found the Internet AWACS web site from Twitter. It profiles Twitter users and generates a profile based on a series of algorithms from the user's tweets. Type in @POTUS44 and then @realDonaldTrump, then compare and contrast.

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    This is such a bad picture and so ripe for mocking it feels like an @Midnight bit

@robinthede
    When your mom made you go to your room and you were so mad that you yelled silently 'cause you didn't wanna get in trouble for yelling
    @Nick_Offerman
    I make a big boom-boom in my pants
    @ditzkoff
    "Well it looks like ol' Boss Trump learned them Duke boys are slicker than a sow's underside. But that's how it goes here in Hazzard county"
    @goldengateblond
    I feel like this is how the Trump presidency will end — just him in a semi barreling toward the Capitol Building.

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    @jakesherman

NEWS: MULVANEY: TRUMP is done negotiating and wants a vote on the AHCA tomorrow, per a source in the room.

MULVANEY: if the AHCA vote fails, nation is stuck w Obamacare. In other words, trump is done. Negotiations are over.
    !!

worth a million in prizes .chris's Avatar
    Vote is scheduled between 2 and 4 tomorrow. I hope this thing crashes and burns. I am really scared the GOP might just pass it to save face.