Page 303 of 373 FirstFirst ... 203253293301302303304305313353 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 5590

Thread: How Low Can We Go? The President Donald Trump Thread, I guess. :(

Geez us.
    chillin in kyoto grand with my man Skrill

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar

I bet SHS is going to justify this by saying he was told on Friday, but allegedly Kelly told Rex he might get a tweet soon. It's not the same thing... except to SHS.

Can't decide if Trump is having a Nero or Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland kind of week.

Trump will now pound his tiny hands on his desk and demand to know why he can’t fire Theresa May.

The person who tells him will be fired.
    At my core, I think we're gonna be OK.

Barack Hussein Obama

A Matter Of How You See It Kala's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fluteoftheloon View Post
    This is like an endless game of musical chairs and the tune playing is "na na na na, heh heh, goodbye".
    I love this description!

Nothing to see here, just Putin boldly murdering people in the UK because he’s daring someone to try and do something about it. Our president and his administration refuses to utter the word Russia in connection to this or the poisoning a few days ago, except for Rex Tillerson who was totally coincidentally fired less than 24 hours later.

It’s being rubbed right in our faces that our president was installed by a hostile foreign power and the entire GOP doesn’t care. Imagine that happening just a few years ago. Imagine if Obama were in office thanks to Russia. The right would never shut the fuck up.

You know, we did realize last week or the week before Tuesdays are the new Fridays.

Chris is not helping with my new Tuesday anxiety

“Rex, eat the salad.”

U.S. District Judge T.S. Ellis III, who is based in Alexandria, Virginia, and is assigned to a newly filed indictment against Manafort dealing with bank fraud and tax evasion, said... "The defendant is a person of great wealth who has the financial means and international connections to flee and remain at large, as well as every incentive to do so."

"Given the nature of the charges against the defendant and the apparent weight of the evidence against him, defendant faces the very real possibility of spending the rest of his life in prison."
    lol etc.

I don't think I can handle presidential sexts.
    chillin in kyoto grand with my man Skrill

worth a million in prizes .chris's Avatar
    She probably knows where this is all headed and wants out.

Exactly. In their statement they said “this has nothing to do with politics.” Which means it has everything to do with politics. There’s a chance him and his entire corrupt family could go to prison and that probably doesn’t fit into her lifestyle. Get out now and get the money before the government seizes it.

It doesn't mean it's true, that the lawyer is being honest, that the women are authentic, but... I'm sharing this just in case. It's not entirely implausible to me.

Stormy Daniels is a distraction from the fact that he’s still trying to halt the Mueller investigation and I wish the media would stop talking about her and falling for it.

If he tries to replace Sessions with Pruitt, Pruitt will not be recused from the Russia investigation, and therefore Mueller will answer to him.