Page 262 of 262 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262
Results 3,916 to 3,929 of 3929

Thread: How Low Can We Go? The President Donald Trump Thread, I guess. :(

He was also buddies with Epstein, and Trump’s name came up in testimony during that whole thing. Bill Clinton was also pals with Epstein so I’m assuming if and when this all comes out we’ll see folks on both sides of the aisle. It won’t be pretty.

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    I dunno. We know he's done some awful things. He's admitted it. Nothing matters any more. He could be worse but it's not like his fucking moron MAGAers are going to hear about it on Rush or Hannity or Alex Jones. Even if they did, they're not going to believe it.

My anxiety this week is through the roof. The net neutrality, the destruction of the impartial judiciary... I can't even enjoy how angry he is that it's clear that Mueller *is* investigating him and getting closer.

SHOCKER!

Trump defends Roy Moore.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/21/u...p-alabama.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    There are lots of whispers that the “pee-pee tapes” are more like Trump sleeping with underage girls while in Russia. He’s said some creepy shit regarding girls. It feels like another one of those open secrets we talked about in the entertainment industry thread. It wouldn’t surprise me to find out he’d abused Ivanka.
    I BELIEVE IN THE PEE TAPE.

But also totally wouldn't be surprised if your thing is true as well.

I don't know; maybe it's just because he's so grotesque, but I'd don't picture him being super into sex for some reason. He'll brag about his conquests so Billy Bush thinks he's cool, and he'll assault women publicly because it makes him feel powerful, but I imagine behind closed doors he's more into masturbating alone in front of a mirror.

^ Yeah, completely. Total mad power fantasies all the time. Why pay prostitutes for sex, even underage sex workers in Russia, when that's what any schlub could do? But paying to have sex workers pee on the bed the Obamas shared is TRUMP POWER.

And also he totally sexually abused Ivanka and Tiffany, I'm utterly convinced of it.

Insert something clever here iamstilljamiepoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Regina Phalange View Post
    I dunno. We know he's done some awful things. He's admitted it. Nothing matters any more. He could be worse but it's not like his fucking moron MAGAers are going to hear about it on Rush or Hannity or Alex Jones. Even if they did, they're not going to believe it.

My anxiety this week is through the roof. The net neutrality, the destruction of the impartial judiciary... I can't even enjoy how angry he is that it's clear that Mueller *is* investigating him and getting closer.
    This. So much.
    I don't know what in the ever-loving fuck will bring this fuckface down. He's freakishly bullet proof to his base. And hugs to you. I'm kind of in the same boat. It's all too much.

As long as Trump is a racist and pursues racist policies, and as long as Democrats oppose those policies, they'll continue to support him. Nothing else will matter to the hardcore MAGAers, who are - as Hillary said, though I think she underestimated the numbers - deplorables. The marginal slices of Midwestern working-class whites who had voted for Obama but switched to Trump and won him the election, and who could perhaps be said to have voted out of "economic anxiety," are a pretty small percentage of his voters and most of them are probably disappointed by now. But I don't think anything will ever sway his core base, unless he suddenly decides he loves immigrants and wants to bring more Muslims to the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I don't know; maybe it's just because he's so grotesque, but I'd don't picture him being super into sex for some reason. He'll brag about his conquests so Billy Bush thinks he's cool, and he'll assault women publicly because it makes him feel powerful, but I imagine behind closed doors he's more into masturbating alone in front of a mirror.
    I think he's definitely into sex. The way he talked in that Access Hollywood tape was all I needed to hear. I'm convinced there's a pee tape, underage abuse, all of it. He's a monster.

I don't even fucking care about the pee tape (or any other of his sexual peccadilloes) except for the fact that he might have subjected himself to blackmail by the Russians because they understand that he's so willing to be a disgusting piece of shit. That right there is the only reason that we need to pay attention to it. I resent him for making me feel obligated to look into this.

I... I can't. It's too early for this shit. I just woke up half an hour ago. It was literally the first thing I see scrolling down.

and it's real.

I am thankful this year at least the racists and sexists and homophobes, etc, are saying the quiet stuff out loud so we stop looking like paranoid lefties by hearing the dog whistles.

trapped in the worst timeline just owls's Avatar
    Happy Thanksgiving!

Lawyers for Michael T. Flynn, President Trump’s former national security adviser, notified the president’s legal team in recent days that they could no longer discuss the special counsel’s investigation, according to four people involved in the case, an indication that Mr. Flynn is cooperating with prosecutors or negotiating such a deal.

Mr. Flynn’s lawyers had been sharing information with Mr. Trump’s lawyers about the investigation by the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, who is examining whether anyone around Mr. Trump was involved in Russian efforts to undermine Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

That agreement has been terminated, the four people said. Defense lawyers frequently share information during investigations, but they must stop when doing so would pose a conflict of interest. It is unethical for lawyers to work together when one client is cooperating with prosecutors and another is still under investigation.

The MAGA tweet I posted earlier might have been a twittering mistake. I guess if you're reading something on certain platforms and write a new tweet it does it as a reply instead of new, so some are giving him the benefit of the doubt that that's what he was doing. Regardless, it means at LEAST he was reading a tweet from the failing WaPo.

Our friend Tea Pain has an interesting theory. I don't know though. Mueller could have Trump dead to rights but he can't impeach and remove. It only matters what congress does and it seems to want to go "LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU HERE ARE SOME TAX 'CUTS'." And also? I don't know if Trump writes out pardons NOW can they be sent out later? Pardons aren't necessarily off the table if he's removed. It's a slow process unless there's an emergency cabinet thing. The only way pardons aren't a thing are if there are state charges. But fed pardons are on the table until he is removed or quits... does anyone trust him to get their back if they get his? I'm sure Flynn's lawyers don't think hoping for a pardon is in their client's best interest. And there are challenges to Arpaio's pardons right now so pardoning his co-conspirators might be a legal loophole that cannot be exploited.

Anyway, I don't doubt Flynn is capable of flipping, especially if one of two things are happening: state charges or Flynn Jr charges.

And Flynn maybe flipping is probably what is causing Trump to be extra grumpy old white man on twitter, going after ACA again.

As it's now 730, I'm still waiting for my "big names" to drop in harassment cases that were supposed to pop out today.

Who doesn't want this for Christmas?