Page 326 of 326 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326
Results 4,876 to 4,888 of 4888

Thread: How Low Can We Go? The President Donald Trump Thread, I guess. :(

strike every chord that you feel Owen's Avatar
    Or he's just festering from the inside.

Find a way to get in the way. MTC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lacuna View Post
    Could be psoriasis which might explain why he always wears self tanner.
    Or some other kind of skin flare up. I get a weird sort of eczema this time of year on my face and neck. Adding make up to those areas just makes it worse.
    And the ghosts that we knew will flicker from view
    And we'll live a long life

At least he just flat-out admits it.

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar

Like the statement he made to Stahl, he accidentally blurts out the truth sometimes.

And reading the replies to that tweet is depressing. MAGAers think it's funny. Maybe his humor is like that awful guy with the puppets, that a certain type of people find him funny and I think he's atrocious.

It's just way too early in the morning for this kind of drama.

If FOX would just give him a daily segment, does anyone think we could get him to quit to go do that instead? Could some idiot (falsely) convince him that Mueller et al would go away if he wasn't in office anymore?

Did you see that Donald's lawyer Emmet Flood crashed the classified briefing with the Gang of Eight yesterday? John Kelly as well.

This was supposed to be a bipartisan meeting of the top members of the House and Senate Intelligence Committees, as well as congressional leaders from both parties, to discuss the FBI's use of a confidential intelligence source in the Russia investigation. Neither of those guys had any business being there.

They had no business being at a meeting that shouldn't have taken place. Sigh.

But it's the best people. The best.

It's extra cool with the story over 1k immigrant kids are missing.

trapped in the worst timeline just owls's Avatar
    How the fuck even...

I know, right?

I also don't think anybody's posted about the fact that Fat Donnie cancelled the North Korea summit and sent Kim Jong Un a nuclear "Dear John" letter. It's Memorial Day weekend, and smart people are taking a break from this trainwreck.

Now this NewsWeek article about kids being detained that are abused and threatened with sexual abuse, and in this case it was under Obama. I am sick over it, and you have to imagine how much worse this is going to get under an administration that wants this type of stuff to happen. This is why it's incredibly important and not just offensive that he refers to these people officially as animals. When you dehumanize people, you can justify this type of thing.

Well no wonder 45 is hopping mad, I hadn't read the stats!

Southwest Border Migration FY2018
    During the month of April, CBP saw a slight increase overall when compared to March, but a 223 percent increase compared to April 2017.

The number of Family Units increased by 8 percent and the number of unaccompanied children (UAC) increased by 2 percent compared to last month
    https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/sw-border-migration

Well, this is an interesting read: Trump is having a very loud public meltdown – all thanks to Michael Cohen

Basically saying Cohen is going to crack any minute and twll Mueller everything.

A lot of people are speculating that Melania's had plastic surgery and that's why she hasn't been seen in public for two weeks, but this is still super weird.