Page 162 of 162 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162
Results 2,416 to 2,421 of 2421

Thread: How Low Can We Go? The President Donald Trump Thread, I guess. :(

and it sounds like all our lives Kari's Avatar
    The Hillary article in NYMag is devastating.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...-election.html

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    There's another WaPo bombshell too. I think it's the Senate is requesting Trump campaign docs back through the summer, but right now MSNBC is focusing on Jared and I was engrossed in this wonderful story on Hillary in NY Magazine. It's really long and made me cry a lot but it's worth a read.

They talked about Easter, about how she’d like to fill some of those plastic eggs for the kids but Chelsea told her that Charlotte can’t yet eat jelly beans. Cuomo suggested doing “those marshmallow things instead.” It was all very ordinary and small-talk-y until you remembered that Donald Trump is president and Hillary Clinton is discussing the merits of Peeps versus jelly beans.
    That almost killed me. Like it's almost 7 months later and I still have way-too-frequent moments of "OMG she lost" realizations.

eta: Kari beat me to the article

in an infinite regress just owls's Avatar
    Last edited by just owls; Today at 01:18 AM.

Woo-hoo!

Not proof, but interesting. And meeting with these guys is NOT ILLEGAL. Lying about it under oath/on an affidavit IS.

I was making this point earlier tonight, that I've been sounding like a tin-foil person and every day more comes out that shows I was right. Or at least (from what we know now) not far off. It all seemed too ridiculous to be true, that we sounded like we were doing a left version of FOX "news".

And it could be all smoke and no fire. I could believe Trump is a useful idiot, that he's so insecure and stupid that he had no criminal intent. But... if not knowing intricacies of the law is no defense for say an uneducated urban black kid, then it shouldn't be one for him.

Malcolm Nance tonight was yelling. I've been watching him for months now and I've never heard him even slightly raise his voice. If this is making him lose his shit on live tv, I can only imagine what people still active in govt are feeling and it really does put the constant leaks into a different perspective. It's not sabotaging Trump out of some partisan bs but hoping that maybe one day one of these stories will finally make Ryan and McConnell do something besides platitudes and furrowed brows.

This is a great point.