Page 317 of 317 FirstFirst ... 217267307315316317
Results 4,741 to 4,743 of 4743

Thread: How Low Can We Go? The President Donald Trump Thread, I guess. :(

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Regina Phalange View Post
    Congress is setting Rosenstein up for removal on "legitimate" grounds. They're demanding stuff they shouldn't be and when he refuses, then Trump can fire him.
    They sent the Comey memos over, so their trap failed this time. Probably won't destroy Mueller investigation, but it clearly won't HELP it, given what a clusterfuck the House and Senate committees are.

Oh and did we not have a good laugh about Giuliani joining the legal team?

The bar, going to med school... what kind of impostor syndome/dunning-kruger effect bullshit did I convince myself of at an impressionable age when I see the caliber of people who join these professions? Not that Giuliani wasn't a good prosecutor once upon a time, but clearly he's not getting wiser with age. How did Carson become like the best surgeon in the country? How did Cohen pass the bar at all?

Giuliani was the person to whom the New York field office of the FBI was leaking Clinton investigation info, so he's at least a witness or a co-conspirator in that entire thing. I'm amazed he's not on Mueller's list. He'd been silent for so long that I assumed he'd flipped or was cooperating. This is pretty brazen. If he's not wearing a wire and working with the FBI to reduce his own potential jail time, it's further proof that all these people have gotten so used to getting away with being powerful and corrupt that they're flaunting it around in all of our faces. It's disgusting.

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Giuliani was the person to whom the New York field office of the FBI was leaking Clinton investigation info, so he's at least a witness or a co-conspirator in that entire thing. I'm amazed he's not on Mueller's list. He'd been silent for so long that I assumed he'd flipped or was cooperating. This is pretty brazen. If he's not wearing a wire and working with the FBI to reduce his own potential jail time, it's further proof that all these people have gotten so used to getting away with being powerful and corrupt that they're flaunting it around in all of our faces. It's disgusting.