Page 349 of 349 FirstFirst ... 249299339347348349
Results 5,221 to 5,226 of 5226

Thread: How Low Can We Go? The President Donald Trump Thread, I guess. :(

He could get up to 80 years apparently so that's DEFINITELY a start

Trump’s bubble is continuing to burst...now he’ll be forced to disavow even further. Little good it will do him.

Manafort's eight guilty verdicts carry a maximum sentence of 80 years but his money laundering trial in DC starts in about a week, so that'll add some time if he's convicted. At 69 years old, even 10 - 15 years is bad news.

Cohen's deal seems fishy. The eight counts to which he pleaded guilty add up to something like 60 years and yet the FBI/DOJ has agreed to only give him 3 - 5 years and also no requirement of a cooperation deal? That's puzzling a lot of lawyer Twitter right now. There's speculation it means he's not willing to flip on Trump, which makes sense, because it's all probably connected to the Russian mob and you'd just be a dead man. Hopefully Mueller has enough from Cohen's documents and any intercepts/wiretaps to proceed without him.

There was also a status update in the Michael Flynn story today. Special Counsel asked for more time before they formally bring charges because they aren't done with him as a cooperating witness yet. I know this isn't how the Special Counsel's office rolls but it's fun to think they just threw that in with the Cohen and Manafort news to really fuck with Trump and his co-conspirators.

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    I wonder if Cohen is assisting Mueller without TESTIFYING. You can lead him to hidden shit without putting your own name on it. You're still being super cooperative, just behind the scenes.

worth a million in prizes .chris's Avatar
    I think I read somewhere that Mueller may have enough from all the seized documents from Cohen that he may not need his cooperation.

I can only imagine whats going to go down at the Trump rally tonight. :/

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by .chris View Post

I can only imagine whats going to go down at the Trump rally tonight. :/
    Dave knows!

And until he leaves, Jess knows

Breathe it in, friends. Breathe it in.

Tomorrow there could be pardons. Or something terrible. But let's savor our victories. Let's smell the roses and enjoy it for who knows how long it will last?