Page 337 of 337 FirstFirst ... 237287327335336337
Results 5,041 to 5,052 of 5052

Thread: How Low Can We Go? The President Donald Trump Thread, I guess. :(

I was coming in here to post that! I am falling back to my Pentecostal "Christian" roots here... I am going to say that there is a special place in hell for Trump, his fucking wife (I no longer feel sorry for her) and anyone who knowingly works for him. Any supporters are fucking guilty too unless they go out of their way to disown him and get him the fuck out. They MIGHT be able to earn their human card!
    Last edited by entropy; 06-21-2018 at 07:49 PM.

And in the evening it's. . . Andrea's Avatar
    They've announced plans to merge Dept. Of Labor and Dept. Of Ed. Fuck a well-educated citizenry. We need more mindless workers for for republican donors' corporations. I'm guessing pretty soon teaching critical thinking will be a subversive act.

As horrible as all this is, I do like the general response.

ireallydocare.com
    At my core, I think we're gonna be OK.

Barack Hussein Obama

Tweet of the day:

Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without adding, "You're making a scene."

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    About the coat... Melania *could* have been given the benefit of the doubt that she didn't read it. That some assistant gave it to her (in summer DC and TX heat??). That she didn't understand what it said properly because her English isn't as good as she thinks it is.

But she doesn't get it. None of them get it. This is what happens when you lie literally on day one and never stop. It was meant as a distraction but... we're not that dumb. We're going to make fun of it but ALSO SCREAM ABOUT MISSING KIDS. We can do both.

And if it was deliberate to make us freak out, they really don't think these things through.

Real:

Own goal if planned to make *us* look bad:

worth a million in prizes .chris's Avatar
    so this is interesting

I don't know what to think anymore.

Michael Cohen has hired a new lawyer, one who is well-respected in SDNY and worked for Comey/with Preet Bharara. Preet tweeted yesterday that he’s ethical, professional, and honest. In other words, he probably wouldn’t have taken on Cohen as a client if Cohen weren’t planning to flip and start talking.

Speaking of lawyers named Michael

From left wing fringe site.... The New Republic?

The Military Drinking-Water Crisis the White House Tried to Hide

The Trump administration feared it would be a “public relations nightmare”: a major federal study that concluded contaminated groundwater across the country, especially near military bases, was more toxic than the government realized. Political aides to President Donald Trump and Environmental Protection Agency head Scott Pruitt pressured the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry against releasing the results.

“The public, media, and Congressional reaction to these numbers is going to be huge,” an unidentified White House aide wrote, according to Politico. “The impact to EPA and [the Defense Department] is going to be extremely painful. We cannot seem to get ATSDR to realize the potential public relations nightmare this is going to be.” The study was not released.

That is, until Wednesday. Amid a media firestorm about the administration’s immigration policy, the ATSDR—a division of the Department of Health and Human Services—quietly published its 852-page review of perfluoroalkyls, or PFAS, which are “used in everything from carpets and frying pan coatings to military firefighting foams,” according to ProPublica. “All told, the report offers the most comprehensive gathering of information on the effects of these chemicals today, and suggests they’re far more dangerous than previously thought.”
    So are we NOT supposed to stand outside her house and blast the crying kids audio? Cause those people clearly are heroes.

Yes, we don't take generally take tabloids seriously, but if they didn't sell, they wouldn't exist. Surely they must have some influence.

During the GOP primary, Trump suggested Nat’l Enquirer do a story claiming Ben Carson botched brain surgeries, which it did.

Trump also got advance copies of phony stories about Hillary Clinton being sick. He especially liked those, and pushed for more.

If they're having that much time dating, might I suggest they go fuck themselves?

What even... Did they bring photos, Trump's people printed them out, he autographed them and handed them to the parents or......?

When he's gone, whether it be tomorrow or in six years, I don't want to hear about how he wasn't a real Republican or any kind of weaseling out of accepting responsibility from the GOP at large. The soul-less corpse of Pence is glowering behind them all.

There are only 2 things keeping me from full-blown panic right now reading this. 1 is that maybe it's not an accurate assessment of the plans and that maybe the plans are more wishes than plans. 2 is that it can't be accomplished by EO and while much of congress might agree with the overall plan, not every republican is going to agree with every point and the bickering would draw out every process. Senator postal jobs is going to kick and scream even if he doesn't care about NASA.

Stop whatever you're doing and read the @WhiteHouse plan for complete reorganization of the entire federal government. I have tweeted some highlights, but honestly can't begin to capture the horror.
    Overall, it privatizes a lot, cuts, & consolidates power.
    whitehouse.gov/wp-content/upl…

Under the Plan, the govt sells off the US Postal Service, FAA, eliminates more than a 1/3rd of the US Public Health Corps, restructures all foreign aid & development programs, and places every single domestic program for poor families & children under a single welfare authority.

The Plan also offers a real estate bonanza for developers, selling off federal properties en masse. And it cuts or restructures all the fedl progs that are meant to educate people about their financial rights & protect them from bank & mortgage fraud.
    The #Trump plan cuts R&D @NASA and all forms of alternative energy development are consolidated under a single DOE agency. A Dept of Welfare is created, and all forms of support for health of America's poor leave @HHS & go to new Welfare authority.

The Plan facilitates "streamlined" privatization of federal assets via a Customer Experience (CX) Improvement Capability.
    It transfers all background/conflicts checks on fedl appointees and employees AWAY from @FBI and into the Dept. of Defense.
    whitehouse.gov/wp-content/upl…

Net impact of the #Trump govt reorg scheme is taking everything across govt that is for poor & needy people and consolidate it under single budgetary authority, cut science all over the place, eliminate the Census Bureau, reduce regulation &, as this closing shot shows, #MAGA .
    Also you might be legally able to get rid of the census bureau but constitutionally you MUST do a census... but I guess that's as constitutional as emoluments, huh?

But for something less scary