Page 345 of 345 FirstFirst ... 245295335343344345
Results 5,161 to 5,172 of 5172

Thread: How Low Can We Go? The President Donald Trump Thread, I guess. :(

At my core, I think we're gonna be OK.

Barack Hussein Obama

This. Is. HUGE.

His denials have all been coverups. He’s a conspirator after the fact.

Barack Hussein Obama

If only...

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    About Trump being explicitly told Putin personally directed efforts, there is a lot of speculation now that Trump most likely burned the sources. Keep in mind that he burned Israelis when the Russians visited him after the inauguration. And that a bunch of Russians have been killed since then. It sounds like crazy lefty stuff, but just about every terrible thing I thought about him has come true in some fashion. He's even allegedly considering letting Putin "interview" McFaul, our former ambassador. I knew he'd go after previous administrations the second he had a good chance.

Anyway, there's no reason to give him the benefit of the doubt.

The GOP is not allowing Dems to shore up election security. Some are starting to get a little twitchy, but most are sticking to it. Who knows better than a former W staffer? “If conservatives become convinced that they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will reject democracy.” — David Frum, “Trumpocracy”

The press is not as effective as I thought it would be (some are, some not as tough as you'd think), but artists are killing it

Oh fuck, you guys

I'm not going to let my Bernie/Bernie Bros hatred take over. It could be just as a witness, not as a participant.

Drudge tweeted (rare for him) that the New Yorker cover is a death threat. Many of those paranoid little fucks agreed with him. I pointed out that it was clearly a spin on the idea of “flat on his face”, and one said it was obviously a threat because of the blood near his head. I responded, THAT’S HIS TIE.

Barack Hussein Obama

worth a million in prizes .chris's Avatar
    Is it me, or is everything spiraling out of control even faster than we are used to? I try to keep up with the news, but it seems like it is an even crazier shitstorm than usual. The Russia stuff is coming out fast and furious. Meanwhile what the hell is going on with the child separations? I keep hearing conflicting reports as to whether or not they are actively detaining more. (I'm assuming they are). It is impossible to keep up with everything and as usual that works to Trump's benefit.

Also, after the child separations fiasco I have realized that I've lost the ability to be shocked by this administration.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve SFM View Post
    Drudge tweeted (rare for him) that the New Yorker cover is a death threat. Many of those paranoid little fucks agreed with him. I pointed out that it was clearly a spin on the idea of “flat on his face”, and one said it was obviously a threat because of the blood near his head. I responded, THAT’S HIS TIE.
    Isn't it also the escalator he took to make his dramatic entrance way back when we weren't in the upside down?

Quote Originally Posted by .chris View Post
    Is it me, or is everything spiraling out of control even faster than we are used to? I try to keep up with the news, but it seems like it is an even crazier shitstorm than usual. The Russia stuff is coming out fast and furious. Meanwhile what the hell is going on with the child separations? I keep hearing conflicting reports as to whether or not they are actively detaining more. (I'm assuming they are). It is impossible to keep up with everything and as usual that works to Trump's benefit.
    Yeah they're still separating kids and doing all sorts of illegal stuff and not returning them per judges' orders. And yes, I feel like we've hit a multiplier, that it's extra crazy. INFRASTRUCTURE WEEK!

And it's not even Friday. Fridays tend to be the bananas days. Not always, but most of the time the craziest day is Friday. Buckle up for tomorrow.

And it's alllllll self inflicted. I mean, not just his idiot ass running for president and letting the cheating get out of control, but the STUPID shit he's done since then. Like the family separation or burning through our allies and NATO like Sherman going through Atlanta. Or meeting with Putin one on one and saying he's going to do it AGAIN. Dude, stop being evil and keep a low profile.

Jill Stein is using the money she raised for the election recount to pay her lawyer fees for her Russia legal defense. Bernie Sanders was only one of two people to vote against Russian sanctions, and now his chief campaign strategist is linked to Paul Manafort.

This is going to be messy on ALL sides, not just the GOP side. Of course the GOP seems to be getting the lion's share of it.

Several conservative guys on Twitter openly pointed out that anyone who fucked Maria Butina should call their lawyers and the FBI today. It turns out she was a honeypot. Chances are, any GOP/NRA person she had sex with has been filmed. I personally cannot WAIT for that stuff to start leaking. And she's just one person. Imagine how many assets/Russian agents were deployed in this. This is why the GOP is turning a blind eye -- Russia probably has dirt on them. I wonder if Lindsey Graham or Jim Jordan randomly bumped into any cute Eastern European boys a couple years ago?

I didn't know that Bernie Sanders's campaign strategist worked with Manafort on Kremlin-puppet Viktor Yanukovych's political campaigns in Ukraine. Interesting.

I love this.

She’s using the hook of Trump inviting Putin to the White House — and won’t THAT be fun? — to throw out a guess of just what Putin has on Trump to make him so obsequious. It’s something right in front of our faces. I think she nails it.

Barack Hussein Obama

Quote Originally Posted by Regina Phalange View Post

And it's not even Friday. Fridays tend to be the bananas days. Not always, but most of the time the craziest day is Friday.