Page 276 of 379 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277278286326376 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 5677

Thread: How Low Can We Go? The President Donald Trump Thread, I guess. :(

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    Happy Friday!

I’m particularly intrigued by the sentence that says “... along with others including Richard Gates...” This investigation is going to end up being massive.

NBC

In addition, Gates admits that even while he was negotiating a deal with Mueller, he lied about a March 19, 2013, meeting attended by Manafort, a lobbyist, and Rep. Dana Rohrabacher. He told investigators that Ukraine had not been discussed when he knew it was.

Rohrabacher's press secretary said the meeting was a dinner with longtime acquaintances. "The three reminisced and talked mostly about politics. The subject of Ukraine came up in passing," the press secretary, Ken Grubbs, said.

hahahhahahahaha

If you can't stand to listen to his stupid voice or look at his ugly face, here's a minute-by-minute breakdown of his CPAC speech.

Early in U.S. President Donald Trump’s speech Friday to the Conservative Political Action Conference, he paused to ask the audience a question.

His prepared text, he said, was “a little boring.” Would they mind if he went “off script a little bit”?

In truth, he had not been very on-script even before that. What followed the crowd’s endorsement, though, was the kind of rambling, inflammatory, oft-inaccurate, and captivating discursion he performed at his 2016 campaign rallies.

He even brought back some of his campaign’s greatest hits: mockery of Hillary Clinton, graphic descriptions of crimes committed by Latino gang members, and a dramatic reading of the lyrics to “The Snake,” a song he uses as an allegory for how dangerous immigrants are.

It is impossible to do the speech justice by summarizing a few key points.

This lie is because the Schiff memo is out.

I'm not a legal expert and I don't think most of them are analyzing it on a Saturday night, but it doesn't (at frist glance) look like anything we didn't already know, but I could be way wrong.

I just can't believe that our POTUS gets his news and information from Fox News. Why the FUCK doesn't he read his own morning briefings??
    chillin in kyoto grand with my man Skrill

Reading is hard.

Reading is hard, but being a tough guy from a distance is easy.

President Trump believes he would have run into the deadly Florida high-school shooting unarmed. Speaking Monday with 39 U.S. state governors, the president criticized local law-enforcement officers who failed to stop a gunman from killing 17 people earlier this month at Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida. They “weren’t exactly Medal of Honor winners,” he said of the deputies, before declaring: “I really believe I’d run in there even if I didn’t have a weapon.”

a succulent Chinese meal lacuna's Avatar
    I believe him because that is the stupidest thing you could do and he’s pretty damn stupid.

Find a way to get in the way. MTC's Avatar
    The same guy who ran from Vietnam 5 times? Sure buddy.
    And the ghosts that we knew will flicker from view
    And we'll live a long life

And in the evening it's. . . Andrea's Avatar
    Wrong thread

Sarah Huckster Sanders said today it was metaphorical, that he would "lead". But that is also egregiously wrong. He doesn't give a shit about anything about talking and looking tough for the worst our country has to offer and every single day I am grateful at least that he knows that people who like him are garbage and his shriveled little social-climbing heart couldn't buy and cheat his way to respectability with Old Money or A-list celebs.

He's a brave one alright.