Page 291 of 295 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 4416

Thread: How Low Can We Go? The President Donald Trump Thread, I guess. :(

^ Someone’s come to his senses this week. I wonder what spooked him?

werewolves, not swear-wolves Chalk's Avatar
    On a lighter note...I've been seeing this segment around the internet from BBC's The Mash Report about Piers Morgan's joke of an interview with Trump:

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    All the commentators saying "Saturday Night Live Massacre" instead of "Saturday Night Massacre" is now making me think the wrong thing. It's like the whole Hidden Fences thing. I never thought Fences was Hidden Fences until everyone on E! said it every 30 seconds.

What do you all think Rosentein and Mueller are thinking through this? Are they nervous? More determined? Fatalistic? Wryly amused? Angry? Don't even think of it at all other than to have a system in place in case of sudden departure?

I'm exhausted by all this. Does anyone else sometimes just want him to fire Rosenstein and just get the inevitable over with? If we're hurtling down a path that can't be avoided, going through high drama every day... it's exhausting. I know it might not end that way, but I can't imagine doing this for three more years.

If I were any member of the FBI/Justice Dept, I would be so pissed I'd be even more determined to do my job regardless of what the Fat Donnie administration and their media cronies are up to.

Why is this happening to me? beanstew's Avatar

Two burns for the price of one tweet.
    Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without adding, "You're making a scene."

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy View Post
    If I were any member of the FBI/Justice Dept, I would be so pissed I'd be even more determined to do my job regardless of what the Fat Donnie administration and their media cronies are up to.
    Agreed. And I have to believe that they've got a contingency plan at this point.

From yesterday? How did we miss this?

Republican lawmakers distance themselves from Trump on memo

“I actually don’t think it has any impact on the Russia probe,” Gowdy, who also chairs the House Oversight Committee, said on CBS’s “Face the Nation.”

Stewart, arguing that the two are “very separate” issues, said Mueller should be allowed to finish his work. “This memo, frankly, has nothing at all to do with the special counsel,” he told “Fox News Sunday.”

The four Republicans walked a careful line on the GOP document, which alleges that the Justice Department abused its powers by obtaining a warrant for surveillance of former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page using information from a source who was biased against Trump. Their comments echoed those of Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.), who supported the memo’s release but insists that its findings do not impugn Mueller or Rosenstein.

For anyone taking a news break, he's been batshit crazy all day. So I'm sure keeping that in mind and his commitment to fairness and transparency, we'll be seeing this as quickly as Nunes'.

I love Mark Hamill so much. He is a national treasure and I wish Carrie were still here so they could team up together.

I gotta say that I'm loving the reaction to Trump's little joke about treason. Again, we have to say that OBAMA WOULD NOT HAVE DONE THAT.
    At my core, I think we're gonna be OK.

Barack Hussein Obama

I almost feel bad about laughing and sharing, but I'm not making fun of balding. Balding with grace and dignity is nothing to laugh at. Balding with a little insecurity and trying to fix it, hide it subtly is nothing to laugh at. Balding while being an insecure baby who has enough money (allegedly) to get proper hair and makeup assistance? Priceless.

It's horrifying. But schooley here says it best

Those two parallel lines by his ears? Plastic surgery scars, y/y? Again, not judging those things in general, but this insecure fraud is destroying my country.

You could write a whole PhD thesis on the exact architecture of his tumbleweed wig.

Can we also talk about how fat he is?

He ascended the stairs looking like the Phantom of the Opera! YIKES!

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy View Post
    Can we also talk about how fat he is?
    But... they told me he was 239 lbs! Normal for his oh-so-tall height! Surely they couldn't have lied about that...