Page 292 of 326 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 4889

Thread: How Low Can We Go? The President Donald Trump Thread, I guess. :(

Like Cher says, Donald Trump has a massive ass and a visible panty line.

It makes me long for the days when we laughed at Obama in his mom jeans.

Find a way to get in the way. MTC's Avatar
    Has a massive ass. Is a massive ass. Same thing.
    And the ghosts that we knew will flicker from view
    And we'll live a long life

Pelosi is 7 hours into a speech about DACA to protest (?) the latest budget proposal. WH staff secretary Rob Porter has resigned following allegations of abuse from his 2 ex-wives. Another gov't shutdown looms ... and it's only Wednesday.

Coming here to look for an answer to a question that I haven’t seen asked ( which either means it’s obvious or I’m not looking hard enough). Why did the republicans unanimously vote to release the Dem memo? I just don’t get it. They release a memo that falls flat and now they’re all voting to have the Dems expose their lies? Was it pressure? I’m seriously asking cause it makes no sense to me.
    The Landslide Never Brought, Brought Me Down

^ That way they can come out smelling like roses if Donald refuses to release it. Or if it's heavily redacted, they can continue to obfuscate the truth.

Happy 2nd Government Shutdown this year!
    #WhoNeedsMoneyAnyway #FML

http://www.koat.com/article/governme...dline/16772084
    Last edited by MTC; 02-09-2018 at 03:42 AM.

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    Does the amazing coincidence of pissing off the FBI last week and then this week the failure of that Porter/Portman/piss off dude to pass his fbi background check A YEAR AGO leaking strike anyone else as a little on the nose?

They passed the budget early this morning.

Meanwhile, the Porter scandal is not going away.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.aee6b85495df

White House Counsel Donald McGahn knew one year ago that staff secretary Rob Porter’s ex-wives were prepared to make damaging accusations about him that could threaten his security clearance but allowed him to serve as an influential gatekeeper and aide to President Trump without investigating the accusations, according to people familiar with the matter.

Chief of Staff John F. Kelly learned this fall about the allegations of spousal abuse and that they were delaying Porter’s security clearance amid an ongoing FBI investigation. But Kelly handed Porter more responsibilities to control the flow of information to the president.

Porter, who denied the “vile” allegations, resigned Wednesday after the ex-wives’ accounts of years of verbal and physical abuse were published, along with graphic pictures of Colbie Holderness, his first wife, bruised from what she said was a punch to the face.

The episode has thrust Trump’s senior-most aides, many of whom have already been embroiled in controversy related to special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s Russia investigation, into yet another crisis.
    Kelly in particular is spinning out of control because people are calling him on his bullshit defense of Porter. He described Porter as "a man of true integrity and honor” and a “trusted professional.” However, when faced with the photograph of Porter's ex-wife with a black eye, he had to stop defending him. It's a goddamned disgrace that it took him this long.

President Trump was not told of the accusations until this week, two senior officials said, after they were first published by the Daily Mail, and he had grown fond of Porter in his job, which often put him by the president’s side.

Trump was also recently surprised to learn that Porter was dating Hicks, according to the officials.
    ^ Surprise, surprise, surprise! Isn't Hope Hicks the one who Donald is supposedly having an affair with? If that's the case, there must be some strange rumblings in the White House today.

I read an interview with one of the exes. Her message to Hope Hicks, in no uncertain terms, was RUN.

This one makes me angrier than most.

Fire Kelly YESTERDAY.
    At my core, I think we're gonna be OK.

Barack Hussein Obama

Second White House official departs amid abuse allegations, which he denies

A White House speechwriter resigned Friday after his former wife claimed that he was violent and emotionally abusive during their turbulent two-and-a-half-year marriage — allegations that he vehemently denied, saying she was the one who victimized him.

The abrupt departure of David Sorensen, a speechwriter who worked closely with senior policy adviser Stephen Miller, came as The Washington Post was preparing a story about abuse claims by his ex-wife, Jessica Corbett. Corbett told The Post that she reported his behavior to the FBI last fall as the bureau was conducting a background check of Sorensen.

Trump won't release Democratic memo, sends back to committee

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/09/polit...ify/index.html

President Donald Trump won't release the Democratic rebuttal to the Republican intelligence memo alleging FBI abuses of its surveillance authority at this time, and has sent it back to the House Intelligence Committee for changes.

In a letter to the committee, White House counsel Donald McGahn said, "although the President is inclined to declassify the February 5th Memorandum, because the Memorandum contains numerous properly classified and especially sensitive passages, he is unable to do so at this time."

[/snip]

On your marks....

Get set....

Go!

Barack Hussein Obama

strike every chord that you feel Owen's Avatar
    Democrats need to bring the fire.

Let's also not forget how donnie took out a full page add calling for the death of 5 innocent young black men.

Many people have brought that up, yes. There are also many other instances of Trump giving not one tiny little shit about due process.

Barack Hussein Obama

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    eta: wrong thread