Page 321 of 337 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321322323331 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 5052

Thread: How Low Can We Go? The President Donald Trump Thread, I guess. :(

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    Giuliani said the people who revolt if ivanka is questioned (lol why?) and it wouldn’t be fair bc she’s a woman but that going after Jared is ok because he’s disposable. Hahahahhahahaha omg

Someone on Lawrence said the only good thing Giuliani did was set trump up for ineffective counsel appeals.

Lawrence was the best guy to have on this past hour. You could see his absolute delight.
    At my core, I think we're gonna be OK.

Barack Hussein Obama

This is amazing. Giuliani gave contradictory stories on the Comey firing and the Stormy Daniels repayment all in a single show. Like someone said on Twitter, just let Trump talk to Fox & Friends and Giuliani talk to Hannity and you don’t even need subpoenas.

Quote Originally Posted by Regina Phalange View Post
    Every Cohen/Stormy thing should be no comment. Or "We're looking forward to being vindicated through the legal process."
    Everything to do with anything should be met with this response. Trump's foghorn denials must make him the absolute worst client for a legal representative. Well, that and the fucker probably won't pay you.

DEEKWARE INDYPENDANTS!!! halo eighteen's Avatar
    Pretty ironic that Trump is using Clinton's impeachment lawyer. One can draw all sorts of conclusions from that, yeah?

And in the evening it's. . . Andrea's Avatar
    ^ Yep. Trevor Noah said it's like someone protesting their innocence against a murder charge and then asking for the OJ Simpson lawyers.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    ^ Yep. Trevor Noah said it's like someone protesting their innocence against a murder charge and then asking for the OJ Simpson lawyers.
    Um, he IS using Robert Kardashian's son-in-law as cover. So... I think my brain just broke.

Kind of like Kanye's.

The new lawyer was also an executive privilege lawyer for George W, but that isn't get played up as much. The only thing that confuses me is why a respectable lawyer would go anywhere near this clearly guilty situation. No glory to be found, no money to be had.

Ted Lieu breaks the whole thing down pretty well

This really sums it even better

After Scaramucci tried to destroy the image of us Italian Americans, Avenatti is single-handedly reparing it.

guys, he can't stop

And Kellyanne's husband (who I guess is a lawyer) is tweeting out FEC rules... rules which clearly were broken if what Rudy says is true (it probably is)

And in the evening it's. . . Andrea's Avatar
    Could he be purposely sabotaging because he's still salty about not getting the AG gig? This is just insane.

Sure seems like it! I was thinking the same thing!!

strike every chord that you feel Owen's Avatar

Off the rails.

Evidently, Michael Cohen was wiretapped several weeks before the FBI raided his office. At least one of the intercepted communications was from Trump. How long until Trump has a twitter spasm?

I think the one, biggest thing in Trump's favor is his inability to functionally use e-mail - can you imagine the treasure trove of information his e-mail account would provide if he actually had one? That said, I love the idea of folks listening in to his phone calls.

strike every chord that you feel Owen's Avatar
    Meanwhile conservatives are still going off about benghazi, Hillary's emails, Clinton and Lynch on the tarmac, Hillary and the DNC rigging the election to hurt Bernie.

I feel like they aren't adequately preparing themselves for this.

I read a depressing theory today that they know they are caught dead to rights on it ALL and are just trying to whip up the base. They don't need to convince 90% of us, just 10-20%. Enough to scare primary voters who are the most vocal and frightening in turn to their house members.