Nina Bo'Nina Brown
    Peppermint
    Sasha Velour
    Shea Couleé
    Trinity Taylor
    Valentina

Meet the Queens:

http://www.logotv.com/shows/rupauls-...ce/video-guide
    Last edited by Joey; 02-02-2017 at 06:50 PM.

Thanks for creating the thread. Season 9 looks great!

OMG *watches*

I don't know any of these names... But this is the first time I've been excited all year

Denn alles Fleisch, es ist wie Gras Malike-pakile's Avatar
    Ok, I love Sasha Velour. The rest ist a bit .... meh?

Quote Originally Posted by Malike-pakile View Post
    Ok, I love Sasha Velour. The rest ist a bit .... meh?
    She is my standout as well. I also love how Sasha is her birthname as it seems Sasha is a very common name for a drag queen.

Sasha, Nina, Shea, Jaymes... FTW.

Kimora is an idiot

Is it just my idea or they are all very... similar? I don't know how to explain it... But there's no one that steps out because of her personality. And it's not like I'm looking for another Bianca or Alaska, but they all sound the same, they said all the same things. I'm sure it's just the promos, and during the season they'll develop their characters and it's going to be good, as usual.

entertaining in its outrage Volta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by waitressboy View Post
    Is it just my idea or they are all very... similar? I don't know how to explain it... But there's no one that steps out because of her personality. And it's not like I'm looking for another Bianca or Alaska, but they all sound the same, they said all the same things. I'm sure it's just the promos, and during the season they'll develop their characters and it's going to be good, as usual.
    Well, it looks like they were dressed by WOW for the PROMO like last years reveal where they were all dressed as '50s housewives.

Season 9 Promo Look: Easter Pastel/Powder/Latex Realness. Wigs by the Cadbury Bunny.
    But will you find me if Neil makes me a tree? - Tori.
    Heck yea I will, grrrl. You go be that tree, henny!

My android sucks..fuck cant watch the vídeos

I think Shea Coulee will be going very far, early pick for the win. I'll be cheering on Sasha Velour the most though.

entertaining in its outrage Volta's Avatar
    I've changed my mind.. they are all alike, really. I won't watch all those clips again but it's all "blah blah blah.. my look is slutty.. blah."

And I know season 7 is the most hated but I swear the only queens I really follow anymore are Trixie and Katya and those they come in contact, no pun, with. Oh, and Ginger because she seems to go to every World of Wonder event they have. Not in a bad way, tho.
    And I'll always throw down a dime to watch Kennedy Davenport do her thing flip flopping and split jumping for the Gods!

Trixie, Katya and Willam!
    And sometimes Courtney who hangs with them a lot. Funny how Courtney "rested on pretty," and now is really a comedy queen at heart that likes to get down and dirty as much as any of them with her looks and comedy.
    Last edited by Volta; 02-05-2017 at 06:40 AM.
    But will you find me if Neil makes me a tree? - Tori.
    Heck yea I will, grrrl. You go be that tree, henny!

it's not meant to be a strife MikeEP's Avatar
    It always takes a couple episodes for me to really get a sense of who the queens are and who my favorites will be. The Meet the Queens videos don't usually do a great job of capturing their personalities, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeEP View Post
    It always takes a couple episodes for me to really get a sense of who the queens are and who my favorites will be. The Meet the Queens videos don't usually do a great job of capturing their personalities, in my opinion.
    I agree. I just saw a facebook video from Aja and he was totally different than in his MTQ video. I think it's hard to come across as likeable in those videos with the generic questions they ask. I loved Michelle's interview with Valentina, I wish they would do an entire series like that.

I forgot to mention Charlie Hide, who does the Lana Del Rey parodies on YT. That's not an easy character to do, and be funny with, but he does a decent job. (really what can I say? It's hilarious to make fun of her videos, but she's not really a funny character) Distant gaze, instagram joke, pretentious blather... done? It gets old.

testosterone-laden drunken moogle Spikey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Octopussy View Post
    I forgot to mention Charlie Hide, who does the Lana Del Rey parodies on YT. That's not an easy character to do, and be funny with, but he does a decent job. (really what can I say? It's hilarious to make fun of her videos, but she's not really a funny character) Distant gaze, instagram joke, pretentious blather... done? It gets old.
    The great strength of Charlie Hides' videos is him impersonating and combining Cher, Madonna, Gaga and others as if they have nothing better to do than to sit around all day prank-calling each other. I think it is hilarious, so glad he'll be in this season!

Ai, Tolosa e Provensa, e la terra d’Argensa, Besièrs e Carcassei, quo vos vi e quo'us vei!‎