Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 9

the pit crew, the mini challenges, the set up for the show before the main challenge, runways that are not two seconds long, judges critiques that are not two seconds long. vh1 was not the right fit for Drag Race.

Charlie thought he was so fabulous. i don't know why. Alexis Michelle seems to think the same way. Those two are the most boring. He did not think he would be on the bottom. He mentioned Bianca del Rio didn't have to lip sync. Bianca is suuuuuper fierce. He was sure Peppermint would be on the bottom. You could tell by the Untucked. In the earlier episodes he alluded to ageism being the reaon he wasn't doing well. No. He is boring and basic. He is not funny. He knew he would lose the lip sync. so, his ego feels better saying he chose not to participate. So, he can always fall back on saying Trinity did not beat him fair and square. He went home because he chose to. Not because he was sent home. If his ribs were cracked, he would have played that excuse like a fiddle to stay in the game. and cried in front of the judges. and stood up and proclaimed it in the Untucked. Glad his boring ass is gone.

Valentina, Nina, and Shea are my favorites right now.

They've done the two-second runways before. Usually during a filmed challenge like a TV show or in this case, the news.

all of the runways have been two seconds with hardly any critique. the last runway was half a second. was there a critique at all?

I'd be bored this season except that I adore Nina Bo'nina Myra Ellen Amos Brown. A true original, I hope she stops crying and wins the whole thing.
    As for Charlie, how fitting that someone who couldn't stop talking about being old gave the most geriatric performance in the history of lip syncing.

entertaining in its outrage Volta's Avatar
    I don't think we're ever going to have a big girl win a season. Eureka is entertaining but she is a mouthy bish and Ru ain't gonna give her the crown.
    One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log done had a child!"

Quote Originally Posted by Volta View Post
    I don't think we're ever going to have a big girl win a season. Eureka is entertaining but she is a mouthy bish and Ru ain't gonna give her the crown.
    From what we've seen so far she's also pretty basic.

true that ^

why is this season so dulllllllll

'If you existed, I'd divorce you.' spyk_'s Avatar
    It's so stagnant. Also why are we being subjected to a Kardashian-themed episoded this week? Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I give a crap about that brigade of vacuousness. As if they genuinely give a fuck about the LGBT community outside of what it can do to raise their profiles.

it's not meant to be a strife MikeEP's Avatar
    I think Nina, Sasha, Shea and Valentina are top 4 and all really strong, but I'm so bored by Eureeka, Alexis, Cynthia, and Trinity and can't wait for them all to go home. Peppermint and Farrah are middle of the road for me.

Quote Originally Posted by spyk_ View Post
    It's so stagnant. Also why are we being subjected to a Kardashian-themed episoded this week? Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I give a crap about that brigade of vacuousness. As if they genuinely give a fuck about the LGBT community outside of what it can do to raise their profiles.
    The kardashian thing screams catering to the vh1 audience.

Quote Originally Posted by soignee View Post
    why is this season so dulllllllll
    I'm thinking and hoping it'll pick up
    It usually does around snatch game which is next week!

it's not meant to be a strife MikeEP's Avatar
    i was happy with who went home tonight. the lip syncs this season have been so lackluster though.

and i actually don't miss the Pit Crew too much. they have a whole weekly series on WOW's YouTube channel called Oh Pit Crew and honestly the more they talk the more i wish they wouldn't.

Last edited by MikeEP; 04-22-2017 at 07:07 AM.

Wait. The ginger is not gay? Are we sure?
    My face screams without an emotion