Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 9

Quote Originally Posted by dollsbitches View Post
    So this is what was posted on Wikipedia:

No. UGH WHY.

Oh Nina Bonifácia Echianaecea Brownie, go home!

Poor Valentina but it was a fair elimination.

I guess the Wikipedia predictions could be right?

Yes, I bet they're right, at least for the eliminated and the top 3. If they recorded the three finals, they can change it at any moment, right?

entertaining in its outrage Volta's Avatar
    That was very shocking. She was a contender!! Now I have to rethink my entire top 3/4. Really thought she was a lock.
    The Untucked was so bizarre because Nina got into Alexis' head. But I was thinking the same thing Nina said. Alexis looked like she was throwing them under the bus, usually that person goes home. And she was the least successful in that group. But by getting into Alexis' head I think it totally relaxed Valentina. She was going on about being happy she was "editorial." She never learned the song.
    It totally tripped her up at a moment when she had no time to pull it together. What was she thinking not taking the mask off? People be taking off their whole outfits during a lip sync for your life.
    Nina was going to go home. All Valentina had to do was pop them hips and say the words, they were so going to send Nina home. She literally saved Nina's padded butt.

With Valentina out this gives Sasha a clear road to the final three. I think it will be her, Shea and Trinity. But my goodness if this can happen to Valentina... hell, Peppermint might sneak in if one of my top 3 gets canned.

I gasped when Ru made them restart. That's going to be a gag-worthy moment from the last 3 seasons when they roll the highlight reels and retrospectives for sure.
    Last edited by Volta; 05-21-2017 at 03:58 AM.
    But will you find me if Neil makes me a tree? - Tori.
    Heck yea I will, grrrl. You go be that tree, henny!

Stay strong, Nina.
    Living in my own personal Cornwall bubble

Welp. Valentina's melodramatic exit was consistent with her character.

I think Nina and Alexis should have battled it out. But, Valentina is gone. I am team Trinity Taylor. She is my favorite now. They would not know who the winner is because the film exits for all the Top 4. The Top 4 is revealed before the crowning is filmed. they film each of the top 3 winning. so, you don't know until it airs who wins. i mean. unless someone in the top of WoW or RP's closest circle revealed it.