Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 9

^ Yeah, I'm pretty bored. But thank GOD they ditched Kimora. She was absolutely insufferable.

i thought Kimora was kind of funny. her Untucked speech and exit made me want to jump through my laptop screen and give her a big kiss, Trinity is starting to win me over big time. Alexis and Charlie are the worst. terrible. i can't wait until the go home. i hope RuPaul double eliminates them next episode. usually you watch untucked and start liking folks. i like Eureka here and there. nope. not with those two. And Aja was goddamned scary. she looked like some crack addicted jugaloo that had sucked one too many std ridden pipes in the truck stop parking lot before she hitchhiked to the drag show. i was entertained by the fact she thought she deserved to be in the top. i did not mind her hissy fit during Untucked. you can tell Sasha, Trinity, Charlie, and Eureka had been talking a bunch of trash about Valentina by the way they reacted to Aja's outburst. haha. she just had the balls to say it. Valentina is still my favorite. She dismissed Aja's Pennywise looking ass like a boss. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul. View Post
    where are the mini challenges and pit crew? is this because of vh1?
    I miss that too. WTF?

Can we discuss the piece of crap worn by Cynthia? It looked like a 5th grader's arts and crafts project. I get that it took more skill to make that dress compared to Farrah Moan's glued-together piece of fabric, but even so, she looked worse. On top of that, her outfit didn't fit with whatever character she was trying to sell. At least Kimora looked decent and made a lot more sense. And I have to admit........ I think Aja's look was so awful, it was kind of cool. It was certainly more memorable and inspired than some of the other stuff on that stage.

I did not understand the challenge AT ALL until, I think it was Eureka, who walked out. I don't think some of the queens understood it either by the look of things. The editing was really bad during the lip sync... again. I'm sure of it this time, because Aja was serving it, unlike the last two queens. But they picked the worst angles, and I think some of the out-of-sync lip syncing is definitely coming from the editing.

Anyway BYE KIMORA, jesus what a sad, stupid ho. I loved when the panel was making fun of her hip pad "confession"

Trinity, I almost want to apologize to her... I read her totally wrong, she's fantastic. I think the bitchy Southern Belle thing put me off, but she's clever. Even when she talked trash about Valentina, it felt more like friendly competition, than bitchiness.

I was sad about that elimination until

i tried to watch this episode but jeffrey bowyer-chapman appeared on screen and suddenly i was blind.

seriously bring back my guest judges Cheyenne and Jeffrey....naked and making out!

In any other season, Charlie would have went home the first episode. She had some moments, but definitely not on par with some of the other girls.

Shea and Sasha's segment cracked me up!

Nina's breakdown was weird.

I continue to love Valentina.

what the hell was that lipsyncing, Charlie. *shudder*

I'm worried about Nina Bonina Brown.
    Living in my own personal Cornwall bubble

That was one of the most akward lipsyncing I've seen.
    Even Tammie Brown danced more than Charlie.
    When he woke up, the dinosaur was still there.

Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJane View Post
    I'm worried about Nina Bonina Brown.
    Me too!!! COME THROUGH GURL, don't listen to the bad voices!!!

This is great cast IMO, although, even with someone like Sasha, I feel like I'm familiar with what she does already. Nina on the other hand, looks completely left-field to me. I'm dying to see what she does next. I love her freaky faces mixed with ultra-feminine bodies and bouncing boobies. It's kind of psychedelic/R. Crumb-esque... scary and pervy at the same time.

entertaining in its outrage Volta's Avatar
    I too felt like Charlie's decision was an arsehole move because there are so many queens that would kill for that opportunity and wouldn't have went down without a fight.
    But if she broke her rib, and her whole platform is older queens can more than stay at pace with younger queens, then I understand why it was a secret. I feel like Ru must have known Charlie was injured because she doesn't suffer shit like that on her runway. And it wasn't very fair to Trinity at first glance cause she was giving me life and Charlie took away from that a bit.

My top four so far are Shea, Sasha, Valentina, and Trinity.

I don't have an issue with the lack of mini-challenges with so many queens still in the game. And these queens are already going in at each other (I'm sorry but it's entertaining even if it's uncalled for). When it thins out hopefully there will be more meat to the episodes. But something is up. And I know someone on here has some insider information.. because I taped the episode and where was Wendy's Live stuff?

It almost does feel like VH-1 rushed this season out or something and not everyone is happy at WOW. Just a feeling I'm getting from the show and social media.
    One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log done had a child!"

I want the PIT CREW!