Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Winehouse Thread: now with added shitstorm and actual death.

Amy Winehouse Thread: now with added shitstorm and actual death.

THERE'S A SNAKE IN MY BOOT Stumpy's Avatar
    THIS ISN'T RIGHT WITHOUT MENJU.

It really isn't.

Lyrical acuity and mum-smarts menju56's Avatar

Hello!!

I is here!
    And I bring Amy wit me!

We've been waiting for you.

That picture is horrifying and priceless.

^^ This may be the best entrance I've ever seen.

FUCK YEAH!

I'm going to use the swanky new embedded video feature as shameless publicity of a video I uploaded last week of Amy on Popworld in 2004 (think you have to view at 480p for it to work)

And while we're at it, I'll also post maybe my favourite live performance by her

Icon15

She's so freaking adorable in Popworld video. What HAPPENED?!

weeaboo artshag unicron insanitykun's Avatar
    Also, are we sure that's a photo of Amy Winehouse and not Andy Samberg dressed up as Amy Winehouse? (Joanna has some very specific fetishes...)
    TEN YARDS. tumblr.//etsy. PHOTO. sam branman

And in the evening it's. . . Andrea's Avatar
    I thought that looked like Andy Samberg too.

Quote Originally Posted by menju56 View Post
    I'm going to use the swanky new embedded video feature as shameless publicity of a video I uploaded last week of Amy on Popworld in 2004 (think you have to view at 480p for it to work)

Ahh, she was so PRESH. Also, Simon Amstell is a fucking hero. Gosh everyone*, remember when Popworld was GOOD?

* Not you, Americans.

I know! I was devastated when Simon left. His 'interviews' made the show. Then Alex and Alexa came. Tried to recreate the magic. Couldn't.

That Me and Mr. Jones performance was great. I still hope she'll come out with another great album one day.

Amy with new boyfriend. And with Ronan Keating and her label boss

article-1286989-0A0E49D7000005DC-200_468x716.jpgarticle-1286989-0A0E2877000005DC-531_468x734.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...g-Traviss.html

It seems the only excitement Amy Winehouse needed last night was having her new boyfriend on her arm.

The singer enjoyed a natural high on an evening out in London with film director Reg Traviss.

But despite putting in a remarkably sober display, the 26-year-old star still struggled to contain her inflated curves, which she squeezed into a very low-cut print dress.

Amy started the night off at a Universal Music party, held at the Mandarin Hotel in Knightsbridge, posing demurely with the likes of Ronan Keating and Universal Music chairman Lucian Grainge.

After mingling at the bash, it was then on to one of her favourite haunts, the Jazz After Dark bar in Soho, where she stayed until 2am.

But unlike her visit there earlier this month, where she emerged looking very worse for wear, Amy departed hand in hand with Reg, 33, and appeared to be very sober.

No doubt Reg's presence may have had something to do with Amy's good behaviour.
    With his clean-cut image, he is widely seen as the man who could tame Amy from her wild ways following her marriage to former heroin addict Blake Fielder-Civil, who she is now divorced from, and who was jailed for assault last year.

According to recent reports, Amy went back to a London rehab clinic recently - apparently in a bid to please Reg, who was not happy with her hedonistic partying ways.

A source told the Sun: 'When she’s not on the bottle they get on brilliantly. But Reg has told her to quit the booze, otherwise he’ll be off.'

'She wants to keep him so has decided to make a huge effort to stay sober.'

However, wherever there's Amy Winehouse, drama is not far behind.

As she left the jazz venue last night, a fan tried to jump in the back of her taxi and had to be restrained by security.
    Oh, and her dad doesn't let her keep her awards because she's careless with them

Mitch Winehouse has revealed that he keeps Amy's awards at his house because she does not take care of them.

The 'Back To Black' singer has won a host of awards, including five Grammys and three Ivor Novellos since her rise to fame in 2003, but Mitch insisted if he does not look after them they will get damaged.

Her told OK: "I went round to Amy’s flat in Camden and one of her Ivor Novellos was lying on the floor with clothes on top of it, so I said, 'That’s it!'. So she doesn't get to keep anything!"

Discussing his own album, called Rush Of Love, he admitted that he cannot compete with his daughter but would like to be judged on his own talent.

He said: "I want to be judged on my own merit, plus, she makes me look like an amateur!"
    And she wants to be friends with Katy Perry, apparently

Amy Winehouse is hoping to get on friendly terms with Katy Perry, a report has claimed.

The singer has been making plans to stay with Russell Brand in Los Angeles so that she can get to know his fiancée better, according to the Daily Star.

It is thought that Brand is supporting the idea and is convinced that the pair will immediately hit it off.

A source told the newspaper: "Amy and Russell have been friends for years as they're part of the original Camden scene.

"Amy would love to get to know Katy. And Russ thinks they'll get on brilliantly as they're both totally bonkers!"

Brand and Perry announced their engagement in January.