Thread: Charli XCX

Charli XCX

Can't believe there's no artist thread for her! Completely in love with her new song, might just be the best thing she's done so far.

Не може со обични зборови да ја домами необичноста, зашто и необичните си имаат секој свој пат и тешко се среќаваат.

worth a million in prizes .chris's Avatar
    I thought we had a thread for her somewhere. Anyway- I really liked her debut album and then kinda forgot about her. But I like this song. It is very catchy and fun. The video is beyond yummy.

ETA- I am so pop culture oblivious. Who is the guy in the thumbnail for this video. The blonde holding the chainsaw?

"Boys" is addictive and potentially the song that her label's been delaying her album for: something contemporary that retains her approach to pop. However, it could also crash and burn and I'll continue to despair over these delays. Her Number 1 Angel mixtape is one of my favorite releases this year, so I just want anything and everything she has to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Yo Jupiter View Post

Can't believe there's no artist thread for her! Completely in love with her new song, might just be the best thing she's done so far.

Are you sure it's the song you're in love with? :P
    "If neurotic is wanting two mutually exclusive things at one and the same time, then I'm neurotic as hell. I'll be flying back and forth between one mutually exclusive thing and another for the rest of my days."

Quote Originally Posted by Carey View Post
    Are you sure it's the song you're in love with? :P
    among other things
    Не може со обични зборови да ја домами необичноста, зашто и необичните си имаат секој свој пат и тешко се среќаваат.

Quote Originally Posted by .chris View Post
    I thought we had a thread for her somewhere. Anyway- I really liked her debut album and then kinda forgot about her. But I like this song. It is very catchy and fun. The video is beyond yummy.

ETA- I am so pop culture oblivious. Who is the guy in the thumbnail for this video. The blonde holding the chainsaw?
    Pitchfork has an article about the video and it details all the guys in it. He's some YouTube personality or something.

I have never paid any mind to her, but I really like this song.

over the years, since her debut, I've gone from hating her and being annoyed by her, to being like hmm she's ok, has some nice tunes, to actually being interested in her stuff!

still I'm only a very casual fan so far, she's not always my thing based on everything I've heard

ugh, that guy The Fat Jewish being in it immediately turned me off. he's such a douche.

I think he's hilarious on IG.

ETA: It's good to see MS MR and HURTS represented.
    Last edited by toriMODE; 07-28-2017 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by toriMODE View Post
    I think he's hilarious on IG.
    he steals most of the jokes from other people.

Charli is out, and it's... incredible.

burning up the bible BettahDevil's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dimshala View Post
    Charli is out, and it's... incredible.
    It really is. I am so obsessed with her! Gone is basically my favorite song of 2019 and Shake It makes me go WILD. Seeing her in 2 weeks, cannot wait!

Not really into the recent stuff... too weird and autotuney, I can't really enjoy listening to it. I kinda like the HAIM collab only.

This album's been giving videos for months! I'm here for it.

Also, appreciate the gone love, so gonna throw it in