3 12.50%
  • 61-90

1 4.17%
  • 91 or more

6 25.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let's talk about sex, baby

Let's talk about sex, baby

Two topics I'm curious about and want to hear from you peeps!

1. Do you consider oral sex to be sex? Or is only anal sex, sex?
    2. How many people do you think is too many to have sex with, in which you are considered a whore?

1. Yes
    2. Wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by plastic•husband View Post
    1. Yes
    2. Wtf?
    Yes to which part?
    We are not slut-shaming people here, just wondered what people's thoughts were.

1) yes
    2) there is no max.

Yes, oral sex is sex, hence "oral sex".
    It's ridiculous and arbitrary to deem someone a "whore" because they've surpassed a certain number.
    Hope that helps.

I agree it is, but I feel it's inherent for a person to feel like a whore for sleeping with too many people. What that number is to one person is probably very different to another person. I'm just exploring that thought process here.

Of course oral sex is sex. I don't even think you have to have penetrative sex for something to be classified as a sex act. If two people are getting off together, it's a form of sex.

I've always been in the same school of thought that oral sex is sex. But I do know many people who don't consider it actual sex.

Alt Universe CliqueMember Spikey's Avatar

You talk like I should remember everyone I fucked with. Like I even want to.
    "Replies are a combination of nonsense, unrelated comments and inside jokes"‎

I was toasty on margaritas last night, and I tried to remember my number. It was very difficult to do, but I think I remember everyone.

Threat level: Bitch in a wheelchair andy's Avatar
    I just stumbled across this thread and I had to comment. I can't even deal with these options. I've had anal sex with over a thousand people (and I'm willing to bet that's a conservative estimate) at this point. Do I know my number? No. I didn't even get some of their names. I'm sure plenty of people consider me a whore. Back in the day on this forum people used to talk shit about me for being open about this stuff, call me all kinds of things, shake their heads like I didn't know what I was doing. Do I care? Not really. I've had a wonderful and exciting sex life. Do I judge anyone for having sex with any number of people small or large? No, never. Do I always lose at never have I ever? I usually don't even play. I have no regrets about the number of people I've had sex with. I am really sex positive and open about this stuff. I don't believe in shaming anyone for their actions and I am friends with people who have had more and way less sex than I have - it doesn't get in the way of us supporting each other as people at all.

As for what I consider sex - well, the oral sex argument is one I remember from high school back when virginity was a concept people cared about. It's just way more complex than that. Taking virginity as an example, I don't really believe in it but I wonder - do I consider it my virginity when I first had consensual anal sex with a guy at 18? When I first had penetrative sex with a girl at 15? When I first got fucked by a neighbour when I was 8? Honestly, if you get naked and roll around with someone, if you have an experience where you put your bodies together in an intimate way, then it's sex, unless you don't consider it sex. It's all completely subjective and the more we talk about it openly the less these questions begin to matter.

Thanks for your candor, Andy

Quote Originally Posted by andy View Post
    Do I always lose at never have I ever? I usually don't even play.
    Oh Andy. I just had this experience a few weekends ago with a bunch of straight Marine boys in their 20s. They all had some drinks and wanted to play, and I was like, "Yeah I think I'm sitting this one out."

Alt Universe CliqueMember Spikey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andy View Post
    I can't even deal with these options.
    Same.

It should be
    a) I'm ugly
    b) 100-500
    c) 500-1000
    d) 1000-2000
    e) 2000+ not yet a whore
    f) other, please specify
    "Replies are a combination of nonsense, unrelated comments and inside jokes"‎