• 31-60

3 12.50%
  • 61-90

1 4.17%
  • 91 or more

6 25.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let's talk about sex, baby

I think its been something around 30-40 since I lost my virginity at 21 which doesn't seem like that much but then thinking about it some of these sexual experiences were better than others and didn't all involve anal sex. I actually haven't been sexually active for QUITE A WHILE. And that's been for a number of reasons (tired of pointless, one-off hook-ups..STDs...etc.) I really want to wait until i'm in a relationship to have sex next. I don't think there's an upward number of sexual partners that equals (WHOREDOM!) but maybe whore is more of a "mindset" and "approach" to sex rather than an actual number.

edit: Oh and I think oral sex constitutes sex, I would say foreplay does as well.
    Last edited by dAmION; 08-10-2017 at 12:04 AM.

Yes it's all about your outlook on sex.

Oral sex is sex. Anything with penetration is sex. My number is in the lower double digits. I'm a misanthropic stoner so basically as long as I've got some pot, I'm good. Besides, my left hand and I are getting pretty serious. I'm about to put a ring on it.
    Last edited by stoneforest; 08-10-2017 at 12:12 AM.

^lol same. Right down to the left-handed part.

Threat level: Bitch in a wheelchair andy's Avatar
    I will say I might have had as much sex out of curiosity s I have out of attraction.
    Last edited by andy; 08-10-2017 at 07:56 AM.

My numbers have been a roller-coaster; I had sex twice at 21 (on the same day, thanks gay.com!) and then probably didn't start again until 23, had a really nice 4 year stretch to put me in the highest echelons of the survey, followed up immediately by 7 years of monogomy (it's awful I don't recommend it!)

That said, I classify as any co-getting-off as sex. I didn't start oral/anal until a bit later on and was always something of a STD worrier, but I definitely don't feel like the "rolling around til we're both messy" era wasn't "sex".

1. I think individuals can choose how they define oral sex. Some people believe they haven't lost their virginity until anal/vaginal sex. That's ok. I personally think of it as sex, but to each his/her own.

My number is in the 4 digits (as a bottom in anal sex). Not sure exact number. I'd guess between 1 - 1.5k.
    Last edited by thestrand; 09-08-2017 at 07:20 PM.

Alt Universe CliqueMember Spikey's Avatar
    Well, I love sex, and I do it a lot. Still, I was kidding in my last post: I think it is just fucking sad that I can't even remember each and every one of them. I mean, I wish I could. It actually makes me sad I can't. I wish I had kept a diary or something. Even with one-night stands I form these miniature romances with them, for at least a day, it is like stealing small pieces of peoples lives. Sometimes they stick around for years as bf. Other times I never see them again.

This song reminds me of exactly that feeling =/

"Replies are a combination of nonsense, unrelated comments and inside jokes"‎

I've had anal sex with 3 men, because that's the number of men who've asked me to have anal sex with them.

I've had more sexual partners (high tens, low twenties, can't be bothered to count) who just didn't want it. I still think what we did was sex.
    "A universe that needed someone to observe it in order to collapse it into existence would be a pretty sorry universe indeed."

Quote Originally Posted by Spikey View Post
    Well, I love sex, and I do it a lot. Still, I was kidding in my last post: I think it is just fucking sad that I can't even remember each and every one of them. I mean, I wish I could. It actually makes me sad I can't. I wish I had kept a diary or something. Even with one-night stands I form these miniature romances with them, for at least a day, it is like stealing small pieces of peoples lives. Sometimes they stick around for years as bf. Other times I never see them again.
    Most of mine originated online, so a few years ago I went back and dug up as many of their pictures as I could and made a little folder on my hard drive. There's at least one I found who was ridiculously hot and who I vaguely remember but have no recollection of what we actually did together. I just have an after-the-fact e-mail that said "thanks that was fun!" It's like, now that I'm not allowed to have sex with anyone else, how am I supposed to masturbate to the memory of out-of-my-league former encounters I can't even remember?!?!

I never made it past low triple digits though. I kind of regret becoming not-single right when the hook-up apps started to come out. And anal? Was never that crazy about it so probably topped out (pun intended) at 20-30.

Quote Originally Posted by andy View Post
    I will say I might have had as much sex out of curiosity s I have out of attraction.
    THIS! Sex is so different with each person, the dynamics can completely change and I find that very interesting. People you have this preconception about can end up totally surprising you, and vice versa.

I do have to say, my favorite 'hookups' are the ones where you think it's going to be a brief 20-30 minute thing and you end up spending almost 24 hours together. I LOVE that. But you can only have that kind of surprise with someone once.

I totally see how you are surprised by the idea not considering oral sex as sex.
    But lately I've met a lot (LOT) of people under 30, girls and boys, gays and straight, who thinks that a blow job is not sex. Sex is penis and ass or penis and pussy. all the other combinations are not sex.
    I remember that I talked with a guy once who was telling that once she went to a sauna but she didn't have sex, he only made blowjobs. I tried to explain him that oral sex is sex, and his answer was "no, it's not sex because you can't get hiv".
    So, yeah, in my country there are lots of fucked up ideas about sex.
    (And don't get me started with girls who believe that they can't get pregnant on their first time so they don't use condom because "there's no risk at all" [sic])
    When he woke up, the dinosaur was still there.

Quote Originally Posted by dollsbitches View Post
    THIS! Sex is so different with each person, the dynamics can completely change and I find that very interesting. People you have this preconception about can end up totally surprising you, and vice versa.

I do have to say, my favorite 'hookups' are the ones where you think it's going to be a brief 20-30 minute thing and you end up spending almost 24 hours together. I LOVE that. But you can only have that kind of surprise with someone once.
    I know people everywhere seem to hate Lena Dunham and Girls but the episode where she had a sex-day with Patrick Wilson... I mean I've had that exact day like 3 times in my life (well not with Patrick Wilson, unfortunately, but the 24-hour WTF-was-that?) It really has such a weird kind of magic to it.
    Last edited by Nick; 08-20-2017 at 03:54 AM.

^I've had a sex 'afternoon' but never a full day thing. I agree with dolls that you really need the right kind of chemistry for that to happen. And it is definitely something special. (Although the guy I was with turned out to be certifiable.).

I used to have sex weekends with my ex. We'd get stoned and pretty much do it non stop. I think we maxed out at 9 times one weekend.