Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2017 Piano Bar Wishlist Thread

since 98 I've wanted her to fuse her "bachelorette" with Björk's
    "creep" last year was amazing & I would have never thought to request
    Thank Tash for that one, it was her suggestion when a Queen cover wasn't working right?

I don't care what songs she sings so much as how it's done

So many of the covers were less than stellar and if I walked into an actual piano bar and heard them I'd probably cringe & leave but bc its Tori doing it we all listen but not all her covers are even remotely successful but when they are they great
    But watching bootlegs from last tour some moments were worse than performances I've heard going to karaoke
    Hope she can put quality over quantity this go around
    "this way, that way, i am of two minds" -sappho
    http://classicpersuasion.org/pw/sappho/index.htm

Space - Female of the Species
    Lady Gaga - Bad Romance!!!
    They say you were something in those formative years...

I'm also not a big fan of the Piano Bar because I feel that it makes the setlists less fluid. And sometimes during the 2014 Tour I felt like she was really reaching to try to come up with surprises for that section. That said, I've been listening to I Never Dreamed Someone Like You Could Love Someone Like Me, from the Carrie soundtrack, and I figured that Tori could do an amazing cover of it.

Would love to see her bring back "Losing My Religion" always been a big fan of her version.

I would also love to hear her new take on "I Ran (So Far Away)" by A Flock of Seagulls. I think her 2005 performance was stellar and I was devastated to learn that there's no single recording of her second performance of that song from Bucharest 2014