Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is your concert 'bathroom' song?

What is your concert 'bathroom' song?

I know some people groan and moan about certain songs being played and that they get up to use the restroom or get a drink, etc. What is your 'bathroom' song?

I can honestly say I've never gotten up during one of her shows. If forced to pick a song it would most likely be "Leather."

"Concertina" and "Bliss" are mine – "Liquid Diamonds" solo, especially with the fake strings synth, also drives me bonkers. All bore me to tears live even if they're awesome songs.
    'Tis better to bend with the wind than stand tall and be broken. Therein lies hope; therein lies freedom.

I can totally see Concertina being a song to skip out on, but Bliss and Liquid Diamonds?! Do not compute!

I never got up during a show, but I definitely started thinking about work/dinner or generally zoned out during Karaoke Cornflake Girl and Wedding Day in 2014.

I'd never think getting up during a show cause they're so unpredictable that I'd be too worried to loose sth. I mean in 2014 I wanted to escape during Maybe California which I loath, but thankfully I couldn't (being in the 1st row), cause she played ASF right after.

But maybe SATY. Or Merman/Graveyard, she usually plays one of them in Warsaw and I don't know why. They're cute and sad but doing nothing for me.

these days just seem to crush me
    i've never gotten up either. but if necessary probably here.in my head or your cloud or winter if it starts dragging bad...

I went to the bathroom during "Winter" at my 2014 show, and I ran into Tash in the hallway. She gave me the biggest smile! Such a sweetheart.
    Sometimes I think the so-called "experts" actually are experts.

She played Winter when we saw her? I don't even remember that.
    My face screams without an emotion

For what it's worth, I've never actually gotten up during a TA show for any reason. BUT those are the songs that make me groan.
    'Tis better to bend with the wind than stand tall and be broken. Therein lies hope; therein lies freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessy View Post
    i've never gotten up either. but if necessary probably here.in my head or your cloud or winter if it starts dragging bad...
    I'll gladly take your city's Here. In My Head! I'm dying to get it in NY.

Professional Widow.
    Kidding. It is my dream to see it live. I would die if it ever happened. Seriously, how has such a beloved song been played so rarely?
    Probably a ballad post TBK.

these days just seem to crush me
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I'll gladly take your city's Here. In My Head! I'm dying to get it in NY.
    Come to Chicago or Madison- she always plays it at one of the shows i go to. also come if you want to hear father lucifer (though i don't mind that one ) but guaranteed she'll play that also.

The usual suspects: long crucify, random TBK/AATS/ADP stuff... covers I dont know.... I wish cornflake girl, but that cruel twist of fate usually puts her in the encores... and I'm not trying to elbow my way back toward the stage once the rush happens! Similarly, TTTS... I know some people love that one, but it's one of the ones I've seen so many times and has never resonated much with me! Def a main bathroom song, if not in encores.

Bells For Her ...

but usually I don't go to the bathroom during shows. Concerts are usually 1 to 2 hours. I never really get why adult human beings cannot sit in a show without having to get up ? Can't you go before the show starts ? To me it's kind of the obvious thing to do

I usually never get up. The one time I did I can't remember what I left during but when I came back she was in the middle of Father Lucifer. Big mistake!