Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is your concert 'bathroom' song?

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceDoggy View Post
    Bells For Her ...

but usually I don't go to the bathroom during shows. Concerts are usually 1 to 2 hours. I never really get why adult human beings cannot sit in a show without having to get up ? Can't you go before the show starts ? To me it's kind of the obvious thing to do
    A lot of people drink a lot of alcohol.

DEEKWARE INDYPENDANTS!!! halo eighteen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by toriMODE View Post
    A lot of people drink a lot of alcohol.
    Therein lies the denouement.

A glass of wine is usually perfect for Tori, though. I don't understand getting tanked. I left during the Beekeeper a couple times in 05, and I'm pretty sure she was still playing the damn song when I came back.

My first tour was On Scarlet's Walk, and I was so disgusted with the people who went to the bathroom during I Can't See New York that I made sure I would never do anything even remotely like that. It was like a mass exodus of entitled jerks.

i've never taken a break during a tori show (or any other show), but if i had to sit through RIBBONS* for the fourth time in my life, i would consider it.

*was also tempted during SEA CRETE SPILL in '14, but she seemed to be very into it, so i just held in there.
    Music melts all the separate parts of our bodies together.

I try really hard not to pee, but I confess that Cornflake Girl night 2 of NYC i had to pee really bad. So I did.

One word....Leather.

And then I was in the stage rush at Manchester last tour and she played it during the encore, I physically couldn't leave. So there's a whole crowd of people along the front of the stage and I'm just there like:

Other songs I don't need to hear live ever again: Big Wheel, Take To The Sky
    ~just an underwater thing~

Frangipani Frangipani the new prosecutor's Avatar
    I've only left for the bathroom once, and it was during Ophelia. I may have missed a few lines about grief waltzing in with her sister or some nonsense, but I made it back with plenty of time to spare...

Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    Therein lies the denouement.

A glass of wine is usually perfect for Tori, though. I don't understand getting tanked. I left during the Beekeeper a couple times in 05, and I'm pretty sure she was still playing the damn song when I came back.
    LOL.