Thread: I'm the Fucking Beekeeper; I Will Sting Your Ass: 2005 Tours Best-of Compilation

I'm the Fucking Beekeeper; I Will Sting Your Ass: 2005 Tours Best-of Compilation

Title schema courtesy of the Nottingham show.

It only took me three years to actually stomach being able to get through this tour, but wouldn't you know it, there's some pretty good stuff in here! There's also a lot of kazoo vocals and snoozes. Whoever posited that perhaps the 2005 tours were underrated was very, very wrong. Still, enjoy your thirteen minute long Beekeeper!

Couple of things:
    -A couple of shows weren't recorded/didn't surface/I couldn't find, so some songs are missing. I included them in red and in the tracklists in case they surface (12+ years later!) and you want to amend that.
    -Some of the best performances were included in the Original Bootlegs (but not many). I've included those in blue so you're not wondering why tracks are missing. These recordings are officially released and can be easily picked up through a digital retailer or streaming service of your choice.
    -Added an odds & ends zip because there was the occasional variation. Includes alternate performances, different arrangements and the occasional key change. Also a special Wallingford surprise.
    -I do have a shorter, "new arrangements only" playlist drafted in case someone doesn't want to wade through eight minute long renditions of their LE era faves. Will upload only by request though.

Tracklistings & Links:
    'Tis better to bend with the wind than stand tall and be broken. Therein lies hope; therein lies freedom.

Bloop Bloop! Lord Rask of Trevdale's Avatar
    What an amazing project. Thank you so much for doing this. I would be very interested in the "new arrangements only" list. Do you have just the list? I wouldn't want you to have to upload it separately, I'd be happy to cherry pick through if I had a guide.

Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Rask of Trevdale View Post
    What an amazing project. Thank you so much for doing this. I would be very interested in the "new arrangements only" list. Do you have just the list? I wouldn't want you to have to upload it separately, I'd be happy to cherry pick through if I had a guide.

Thanks so much!
    I do! That's certainly much easier for me

Here it is; everything unless noted otherwise you can find on Volume 1. I included stuff that was flat-out new for her to play at all on tour too in the info, as well as what instruments she used for these arrangements.
    'Tis better to bend with the wind than stand tall and be broken. Therein lies hope; therein lies freedom.

What is The Wallingford Disaster and The Cary Disaster?
    ~just an underwater thing~

This sums up the Great Wallingford Disaster of 2005
    -time moves both ways-

Quote Originally Posted by thisnotget View Post
    This sums up the Great Wallingford Disaster of 2005
    I kind of enjoyed that? The high notes are great. The chorus is a little nasal but she's definitely done worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    I still have PTSD from that show
    It's really not that bad. I've been at far worse. The metropole show in 2010 was a car crash. This is just a bit average