Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 LastLast

Thread: 2018 RuPaul's Drag Race

Quote Originally Posted by Octopussy View Post
    Raja is the only likeable Heather but of course I'm gonna say that cuz I met Sutan and hung with him through mutual friends in Cape Cod. He's a silver fox now. Honestly though Manila is not bad and she does make me LOL, but if there's anyone who should be brought back a third time (besides Latrice) it's TAMMIE BROWN guddammit.
    Funny you think it's Tammie Brown (no shade I LOVE me some Tammie Brown) but my vote would be Nina Flowers and Tammie definitely contributed to that team's elimination.

Getting ahead of myself but heavily rumored season 11 contestant

Ooh. He's adorbo!
    Sometimes I think the so-called "experts" actually are experts.

entertaining in its outrage Volta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix View Post
    Getting ahead of myself but heavily rumored season 11 contestant
    That video is everything. I'm already a fan.
    Who said you were evil?
    My SAT scores.

Have you guys been listening to Alaska & Willam's Race Chasers podcast? I love it. Lots of interesting info I didn't know, like how the show was originally going to be drag queens and their BFFs/seamstresses, how Chad Michaels and her crew were approached for S1 but they all said no, how RuPaul apparently said off-camera to 'keep your fucking wigs and shoes on', etc. Plus every episodes has a segment where they talk to Tammie Brown, called 'Tammie tidbits'. They're doing one episode of the podcast per episode of the show. So they're discussing Season 1, episode 4 in the most recent podcast.

^ yes! I’ve been listening too and loving it.
    At first I wondered if the episode by episode format would be too limiting or get boring but it’s been great so far.

Also really loved Alaska’s interview on Katya’s podcast Whimsically Volatile. The episodes they did with Bianca, Courtney, and Willam have all been really good too. There’s also an episode where they call JuJuBee and Kasha Davis to talk about their sobriety.

Thanks for the suggestion, I am going to check it out.

They all have bloody podcasts now! I love Bob and Monet's too, maybe the most. Their chemistry is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    They all have bloody podcasts now! I love Bob and Monet's too, maybe the most. Their chemistry is ridiculous.
    Oh thanks! I'll check that one out as well!

...now I want a podcast.

Ok, so I have a season 11 spoiler. And one AS4 spoiler. I am not a spoiler person. I accidentally came across the season 11 spoiler reading youtube comments. And the AS4 spoiler comes via Willams social media.. so it may or may not be accurate.

Season 11 Spoiler doesn't have any names as I don't know who they are and I don't want to pre-show. The tea was so hot, tho. When I read it I gasped and then I was like.. this season could be like season 7 all over again and here's why:

Willam's AS4 spoiler does mention one queen

Again, i'm not a spoiler person but I figure most of you probably know everything I know in those spoilers.. so now, just for me, I am a spoiler person. Although those spoilers don't indicate any final three or any names but the one in AS4. Just one queen's name.
    I'm going to stay away from Willams social media for a good while, now. Why is he putting everything out there?
    Last edited by Volta; 08-17-2018 at 05:32 AM.
    Who said you were evil?
    My SAT scores.

Interesting!

Also, in the Race Chasers podcast it's mentioned a few times that Willam was supposed to be on one of the All Stars seasons, and bought/arranged a lot of stuff to bring, but got a call like a week before filming would start, that the producers didn't feel like she wouldn't have good chemistry with the other girls.

Does anyone know which season she was supposed to be on?

Alt Universe CliqueMember Spikey's Avatar
    Willam, let's see... I think it can be any of the first 3 seasons, don't think it is known at this point. In All Stars 2 - they pulled someone unknown out and put in someone who I heavily suspect was in the reserve - Coco Montrese. Coco was recoveing from an injury. Can have been Ongina, but then again, maybe not - Willam would make the most sense for that particular cast imho.

In All Stars 1 - the people put in from the reserve list I think were Pandora and Tammie. Now, one of the queens that couldn't make it was Ongina, the other one I have no clue who was supposed to be. Some say Sharon - since she topped the fan poll, but it wouldn't make sense for her to go on AS1 right after winning S4. However, they filled the fanpoll spot with Mimi instead (third in the poll) - that means one remains a mystery.

Have no clue about All Stars 3 though.
    "Replies are a combination of nonsense, unrelated comments and inside jokes"‎

Alaska has new music. Are we supposed to like this?

Ok, I researched the Willam AS1 fiasco. He did a song "Too late to Rupaulogize" - Apparently the whole teams thing.. the queen didn't want to work with Willam. Maybe none of the queens did. Then it's implied that after letting Willam go they wanted Willam back and it was like.. no hence the song.

I can only imagine it hurt a lot when Willam realized how far he could have possibly went with all that charisma uniqueness nerve and talent. Probably thought he'd slay the first All Stars. Dunno.
    The hardest thing to find out is who Willam has been married to all this time. Privacy is a beautiful thing and in this private act I wouldn't think he's married to a celebrity. I just wonder if he's with the same guy that got him kicked off for visiting him in the hotel back in the day?

The podcast with Alaska, and I've listened to two since I posted, so much insider information. Willam is an archive.
    Who said you were evil?
    My SAT scores.