Page 17 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 RuPaul's Drag Race, Yaass

Only knows desire. Perky Compson's Avatar
    I’m definitely not fine with a Trixie victory. Her fan base is intensely racist and her skills don’t translate to RPDR at all. If you’re going to win Drag Race, shouldn’t you be good at Drag Race?

Yah, she def should NOT win. What has she even done? She comes across as totally C.U.N.T.-free. Last week's lip sync alone should show you why.
    Living in my own personal Cornwall bubble

I started to watch this show on Netflix - they don't have season 1, so I started with 2, and I got pissed as all fuck. Holy shit that was the wrong winner.

^ Yeah, season one’s winner wasn’t much better. I still can’t believe Nina Flowers lost to Bebe. As for season 2, Tyra Sanchez really needed more time to develop into a better queen.

I thought Tyra was stunning tbh. It was like being transported to the world of Paris Is Burning every time she stepped onto the runway. I really don't know who else could've won. I wanted Jujubee to do well as much as anyone, but she choked in like every challenge. Raven was charmless and bitter, and even when she did okay, she was completely outshone by Tyra.
    Last edited by Andrew; 03-12-2018 at 10:11 AM.

Oh, I thought Raven was fantastic and really different. I loved the attitude as well.

She was polished but Tyra always looked better and had a preferable aesthetic imo. Also Raven can't perform.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    ^ Yeah, season one’s winner wasn’t much better. I still can’t believe Nina Flowers lost to Bebe. As for season 2, Tyra Sanchez really needed more time to develop into a better queen.
    Nina Flowers is a one of a kind treasure! I'm still so pissed they did the teams thing on All Stars 1. At least the show got to capture what a kind and sweet person she is. I just want to give her a big hug and thank her for being such an amazing role model.

my log has something to tell you NightHunter's Avatar
    I think Trixie would be a great All Star. I hope she wins. I guess I would be okay with Shangela- I guess. But that's it

Quote Originally Posted by Perky Compson View Post
    I’m definitely not fine with a Trixie victory. Her fan base is intensely racist
    Because clearly Trixie is a racist and is orchestrating racist sentiment/behavior among her fan base

I adore Trixie, but that's just because of my personal preferences. I'm into her dark sense of humor, her references, the fact she's into video games, etc. She's the one I'll most want to talk to at a meet and greet. But really, Shangela deserves the win a lot more. She's really well-rounded and has done a good job consistently throughout the show.

Only knows desire. Perky Compson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NightHunter View Post
    Because clearly Trixie is a racist and is orchestrating racist sentiment/behavior among her fan base
    If people are going to drag Valentina for not sticking up against it, it’s fair to drag Trixie. Trixie also has the nasty habit of “innocently” clapping back at other queens she has spats with, with the full knowledge that her fans will send death threats and spam the other queens with slurs. I don’t believe she handles her massive fan base responsibly at all so yeah, I do hold her on the hook.

If people are going to drag Valentina for not sticking up against it, it’s fair to drag Trixie. Trixie also has the nasty habit of “innocently” clapping back at other queens she has spats with, with the full knowledge that her fans will send death threats and spam the other queens with slurs. I don’t believe she handles her massive fan base responsibly at all so yeah, I do hold her on the hook.
    I'm pretty sure such hateful and vicious gestures like death threats and spam would carry on without any sort of "clap back" from Trixie. She's got every right to protect and defend herself against at other queens she's spatting with, just like every girl wearin' a wig. People need to take responsibility for their own behavior. Trixie's job is to entertain- anything beyond that is highly debatable

I’m definitely not fine with a Trixie victory. Her fan base is intensely racist
    Hey- I'm a fan of Trixie and I'm not racist. I don't appreciate the slander and lies

I really hope Trixie wins, I'm pretty sure it will be Shangela, though. It better not be Kennedy or Bebe.
    My face screams without an emotion