Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 RuPaul's Drag Race

Only knows desire. Perky Compson's Avatar
    I think it was less the picture of the dick and more about how petty and bitter Thorgy’s message was. You don’t really get to make your schtick “drag is fun” and then throw a tittyfit when it doesn’t go your way.

Quote Originally Posted by Octopussy View Post
    Early prediction: Shangela wins, with Ben and Trixie rounding out the top 3.
    At this rate I'd predict Kennedy or Aja over Trixie, she's really lagging (and I'm a stan). You'd expect her to boss Snatch Game but the Bitchelor was a really inauspicious precursor.

entertaining in its outrage Volta's Avatar
    I've watched quite a few of the lip syncs from AS2 and most of them took me back to that wonderful place where AS2 was the coolest thing on tv at the time.
    How could something so good one season goooo soooo wrong this time around???

Maybe Snatch Game will be redeeming. But the one thing Ben is clocked for is not working the club circuit after his season.. yet he's the one that is killing it.
    SO FAR.

Kennedy is always dangerous. She effed herself up in her season because of that awful final pitch to the judges. She was so on point with everything else. I still remember that rainbow gown being one of the more beautiful dresses of that season.
    Last edited by Volta; 02-13-2018 at 12:53 AM.
    Who said you were evil?
    My SAT scores.

I’m not sure what you see that makes you think this season is so horrible. I enjoy it just as much as AS2.
    My face screams without an emotion

Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    I’m not sure what you see that makes you think this season is so horrible. I enjoy it just as much as AS2.
    Same here, though I do miss watching Alaska and Katya. No one on AS3 is as entertaining as they are, for me. Especially the workroom banter.

yeah, AS2 had more of my favorites (Katya, Alaska, Alyssa Edwards, Adore, Detox and the surprise of Tatiana) but this season is amazing so far. i am so impressed and totally eating my words about thinking it was too soon for another season already and also about the cast feeling underwhelming. the chemistry is totally there. also Shangela makes such good TV. I would be totally happy with her winning the crown.

Based on the intro to the upcoming episode, Trixie is going to get the villain treatment this week.

Only knows desire. Perky Compson's Avatar
    The white queens are really messy this season.

entertaining in its outrage Volta's Avatar
    That was the Donald Trump of Snatch Game. I feel like Snatch Game's majesty and it's reputation as one of the most anticipated episodes of RDR is forever tarnished.
    Frankly, besides the winners, they all should have been in the bottoms.

And I'd like to see some queens who can actually slay a lip sync. That wasn't cute.

A season that is only good because of workroom shade can only go so far. That's not talent. That's ratchet. Kristin Chenoweth was the real winner. She isn't a celebrity I even gravitate towards but sitting next to all that mess of amateurs you can see just what a real pro is.
    And I didn't even know who Ben was playing so I wasn't sure if that was funny or not. It was confident and had a flow, but funny or not, I don't know.
    Last edited by Volta; 02-16-2018 at 05:33 AM.
    Who said you were evil?
    My SAT scores.

Ummm what happened to the length of the episode though? The first three were an hour (without commercials) and this one was only like 40-45 minutes?

^ Yeah, the runway and lip sync were super condensed. I was expecting some kind of surprise or twist at the end but it didn’t happen.

Trixie really bombed that challenge. She’s an example of a queen who does way better out in the wild than on the show. Chi Chi was also pretty cringeworthy. But Ben’s Paul Lynde was hilarious. Honestly it was the only thing I liked about this Snatch Game.

Overall this whole episode was weak.

I'm loving Shangela so SO much

Quote Originally Posted by Perky Compson View Post
    The white queens are really messy this season.
    I'm just curious. Why do you say that?
    My face screams without an emotion

Trixie looked and sounded like Max doing Sharon Needles on Snatch Game. Terrible.

Can you imagine a challenge like this?
    Last edited by Alamo; 02-16-2018 at 11:57 AM.

I wouldn’t say Trixie was a villain at all. They made her the most sympathetic person to be upset about being in the bottom yet.

The bitch was FILMING 3 SHOWS AT ONCE and all the other queens got to rest a little bit. I can’t even fathom how she got through AS3 at all tbh. Knowing myself on a double at work my ass would have SNAPPED at Shangie for trying to give me a hard time about the message.