Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: 2018 RuPaul's Drag Race

Alt Universe CliqueMember Spikey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spyk_ View Post
    Yes you can read quite far back in English. I think it's informed quite a bit of how the English see themselves; you have Shakespeare and his contemporaries and the King James Bible written in the same vernacular. It is seen as a sort of template language (people call it 'Old English', inaccurately), when actually it was shifting just as quickly as society was. You go back only a couple of centuries more and English is pretty indecipherable unless you have training. The language shifted so much up until about the 13th century, I think.
    "Replies are a combination of nonsense, unrelated comments and inside jokes"‎

Quote Originally Posted by Paul. View Post
    i did not agree with who went home. she should not have even been in the bottom 2. she should have been safe. her outfit was pretty good. and she did pretty good in the acting challenge. and her her lsfyl was good.
    I love her and was rooting for her originally but I think she went home because she had reached the maximum limit of what she could accomplish here. And the judges saw that.

I'm so happy with this week Shantay

I love her.

russian troll sowing discord
    It was a fix, sending Mayhem home. There was really no good reason Vixen wasn't in the bottom.
    Last edited by Andrew; Today at 01:56 PM.

This episode was SOOO GOOOOD that the lipsync was the most boring part. So good, couldn't stop laughing. And the Vanjee/Chakha Khan part was hilarious!

Also, they're totally ignoring Kameron. She only appeared on the workroom when they were discussing the improv and when she said she's a fan of Shania. She has to have to say.
    When he woke up, the dinosaur was still there.

I actually shed a tear at untucked at Mayhem leaving. She is so sweet and so lovely. Her not being able to hold in tears would absolutely be me. I really don’t want to lose anyone this season, they are all so good in their own ways. I’m glad Monique finally got SOME recognition because I think she has been slaying the game.

russian troll sowing discord
    Quote Originally Posted by Domandapiano View Post
    I’m glad Monique finally got SOME recognition because I think she has been slaying the game.
    And her full critique was apparently so mixed, she didn't even seem to be aware that she was in the top! She's such an obvious star, I have no idea why they're being hard on her.

DEEKWARE INDYPENDANTS!!! halo eighteen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    It was a fix, sending Mayhem home. There was really no good reason Vixen wasn't in the bottom.
    Literally the only reason the Vixen was kept is for the drama factor. I didn't like how Bob the Drag Queen II resorted to every single cliched gimmick in the world for that lsfyl and it somehow worked (air guitar, seriously?). I'll miss Mayhem, I had a total crush on him