Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445

Thread: 2018 RuPaul's Drag Race

entertaining in its outrage Volta's Avatar
    Rupaul going in on The Vixen and not going in on Eureka. And then acting like what was being played up on Aquaria and Miz Cracker was all on Vixen, again.. Wtf?
    Obviously the issue with Vixen is probably too nuanced to handle during a reunion special.

I'm still team Vixen on this one. And what Asia was trying to say and also bringing up how it's pride month and we shouldn't be beating up on other LGBTQI+... and everyone else just sat there and did nothing.
    Ru said "What am I supposed to do?" Go tell Vixen she was right. Eureka tried to make her look like a villain and the queens did feel like Miz Cracker got her looks from Aquaria.

I've never disagreed with Rupaul more than I have this year. AS3 decisions. Sending Cracker home and how she handled this tonight. Doesn't mean I don't love Ru the house down just means ... what it means.
    Last edited by Volta; Yesterday at 01:21 AM.
    Miss Vanjieeee. Miss Vanjiee. ..Miss Van..

Quote Originally Posted by waitressboy View Post
    That spoiler about the finale with Asia's lipsync... Is that true? Has it been confirmed or it was fake?
    Ok, now I want to know the spoiler but I am not going to go there.

@waitressboy PLEASE don’t discuss spoilers in here without the spoiler tag.
    Last edited by MikeEP; Yesterday at 03:29 PM.

Alt Universe CliqueMember Spikey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Volta View Post
    OMG. I'll stop. I promise no more BG talk from me.
    Dont stop on my account, I enjoy being witness to big girl love. Also, Kalorie stole your line!!! lol.
    "Replies are a combination of nonsense, unrelated comments and inside jokes"‎

Ru was right, end of story. You don't get to use whatever past trauma or history of discrimination as a perpetual excuse for being completely impossible. Asia was full of shit as well. Drag queens are not qualified therapists, and it's obvious that The Vixen needs professional help. And besides, it's true, those of us who are at least in our mid thirties have all met or seen someone who acts the way The Vixen does. That kind of behavior is toxic, and at some point you have to cut ties for your own well being. And even more, maybe at some point most of us were feeling what the Vixen was feeling, but we took a step back, got our shit in order and fucking tried something else. Learning that sometimes you do need to shut up or dial it down even if you feel you're right is also part of life and of growing as a person. And you know, did Eureka bait her? Sure. But that's also part of life, we throw things at people and see how they react in order to figure out what they are really like and how far they're willing to go. Because how people react matters. You can be the loveliest person when everything is going your way, it doesn't matter if you start throwing huge tantrums every time it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Volta View Post
    Rupaul going in on The Vixen and not going in on Eureka.
    Huh? Ru went in on Eureka. Difference is, Eureka said she was sorry and admitted she was being a bitch. She didn't storm off in a huff.
    Living in my own personal Cornwall bubble

I don't think Eureka or Asia can win unless they're both in the final round, now. Social media is livid. Now it's the optics of it all.
    If she crowns Asia then people will say she did that to make right what happened with The Vixen.. and Asia was the only one who defended Vixen.
    If she crowns Eureka it will look like she is siding with the villain in all of this.

This reunion all but just gave the crown to Aquaria. No doubt about it for me. And I'm cool with that. I look forward to the lip sync battles.