Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: 2018 RuPaul's Drag Race

Quote Originally Posted by Volta View Post
    Why does Ru always, always have the right words to say? In the workroom, his words of wisdom are always perfectly on point.
    He's having a lot of fun this season with the girls.

Speaking of Eureka and Eufreaka, one of my friends who loathes Eureka said he was mad that she keeps serving the same look. I told him I thought it was odd the only read the queens had about last nights look was the poof sleeves.
    I'm sorry but those dresses were beautiful and the sleeves were tulle, right? That's a difficult fabric to work with, imo. And I rather liked their looks.
    They clocked her sleeves, outdated drag/costume, and Frankies make-up. I am not a Eureka fan and think she is getting way to many free passes this season.

Plus her look was identical to her feather runway.

Well guess what Mimi, WE DID. Octopussy's Avatar
    When we get a strong top 5 or 6, the criticisms start making less and less sense. Michelle cracks me up with her "why don't you transfer some of your energy onto your partner"... LMAO isn't that like science fiction? Did she really think a shy gay boy from Alabama was going to come out looking as feisty as Amanda fuckin Lepore's bff???? Girl sit down. I thought it was sweet how Aquaria let her to do her thing and didn't try to be an attention whore as usual.
    Last edited by Octopussy; Today at 03:30 AM.

Alt Universe CliqueMember Spikey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by voicebox View Post
    Plus her look was identical to her feather runway.
    This was my major problem with Eureka this round. When she hit the runway I was like... gurl, we already done had seen this look.
    "Replies are a combination of nonsense, unrelated comments and inside jokes"‎

This was such a great episode though, I'm loving the vibe of this season as a whole. I'm glad Cracker finally got a win, her Cookie did look amazing and boy did he manage to put down an act on the runway. I think at this point Eureka is a given for the finale, but with whom is totally unclear to me. I'd guess Aquaria is in as well, with either Asia or Cracker. But then I can see Kameron sort of sliding in there as well... It's a freaking strong cast, that's for sure!

Also, that Frankie Grande, I wonder why no one else backstage made the Cynthia Lee fontaine link, it was so obviously there it was scary even!
    Also, give Asia and Raymond Braun a youtube special, they did so well together!
    post28!

Well guess what Mimi, WE DID. Octopussy's Avatar
    I had no clue who any of those social media people were and I'm fine with it. Frankie Grande came out and I just assumed Cynthia Lee was back again and thought nothing of it.