Page 502 of 503 FirstFirst ... 2402452492500501502503 LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 7538

Thread: Random Celebrity Gossip

Beyoncé’s Ex-Drummer Files for Restraining Order, Alleging “Extreme Witchcraft”
    Kimberly Thompson reportedly claims that she suffered from Beyoncé’s “magic spells of sexual molestation,” and that Beyoncé “murdered my pet kitten”

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    I still can't get over woke Axl

unlikable female protagonist Sansa Spark's Avatar
    ^ Amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Regina Phalange View Post
    I still can't get over woke Axl
    I am here for this.

The usage of n'.

Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without adding, "You're making a scene."

Our CORRECT sexiest man alive had some doll made of his image. Not that *he* made it but it was made by someone for some demented reason.

and Luther takes it in stride.

And so did Romany

And I guess the guess gossip this week is British in origin

This was a good read on the Blind Item scene

Blind Item Revealed: How a Scorned Form of Gossip Changed Hollywood

For decades, blind items—unsourced, name-free gossip reports—were considered the lowest rung of celebrity journalism. In the post-Weinstein era, they can launch blockbuster investigations. What happens when a powerful whisper network goes (somewhat) public?

So. Cops vs men of color week is not a fun feature of this year's Black History month.

And the other cop vs poc story is less cop vs poc and more cops' story vs poc's story. What are you all thinking about this Jussie Smollett thing? When I first heard about it I was sickened, but details were sketchy so I didn't get super outraged immediately. Like I didn't know if it was random or truly a hate crime, a fight that got out of control, or whatever. Then it started coming out that he was stonewalling the cops, not letting them look at his phone, acting suspicious otherwise (I'm not sure I'm giving the cops my phone either). But Chicago cops' word? With a black gay man? Why believe them now with their history? But I didn't still know what to believe. Now it's looking more like that he really might have made the whole thing up.

It's terrible. I still am reserving judgment a bit because it feels like it's still developing. But man, if he made it up? Fuck him. It makes the next time this happens FOR REAL so much harder for the victim, who most likely won't be rich and famous. And if it's not made up, however slim that's looking? That's some deep corrupt shit. But man, milking people's sympathies? Getting people all riled up for a publicity stunt? I'm angry.

I believed him at first. I now think he made it up. PROBABLY. There’s no way to know for certain at this point.

The righties, of course, are gloating. They think all hate crimes are made up (at least that’s their default until evidence is overwhelming), so they feel validated.
    At my core, I think we're gonna be OK.

Barack Hussein Obama

I hope it turns out not to be true as I really like and admire Felicity Huffman: she is hold in custody for allegedly bribing her daughter's college with million dollar payments for admission.
    There seems to be a large scale bribary scheme behind it all, this is so upsetting!

The famous ones are Huffman and Lori Laughlin, whose two daughters are at USC. (Sometimes known as “University of Spoiled Children”. But you didn’t hear that from me; both my dad and my brother studied there.) But there are a lot of other richies who hired the scammers. It’s a huge deal and a lot of people are going down; of course, the fucker who ran the whole operation flipped on his customers. I say to hell with the lot of them. Realize: each of the rich brats who took a spot cheated another kid who actually deserved the spot.

Barack Hussein Obama

Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without adding, "You're making a scene."

One reason I adore Katy Tur: she shares stuff like this.

It’s not too long, but it’s the best take on this story I’ve seen. Check it out.

Barack Hussein Obama