Page 502 of 502 FirstFirst ... 2402452492500501502
Results 7,516 to 7,529 of 7529

Thread: Random Celebrity Gossip

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar

I don't think Kid Rock is worth talking about, but Molly's bringing the fire in hot

And another trolling of Kid Rock

I really needed a laugh. This week was just awful in 1000 ways.

What a fucking asshole!
    Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without adding, "You're making a scene."

entertaining in its outrage Volta's Avatar
    Was Anderson Cooper let go from CNN? Or did they just move his show earlier in the day?
    I move with the trees in the breeze I know that time is elastic.

Florence is not your bitch. Steve SFM's Avatar
    I generally don't watch CNN, but I've seen him around. I watched a video of him interviewing a woman who lost her husband, and getting very emotional.
    You are not burdening anyone who truly cares about you, by telling someone you feel scared by this. It is scary. Don’t try and be a hero, just be fucking afraid and tell someone. Jessica Barden

You probably haven’t seen Anderson much because of this.

Which is very sweet. But he’s still a dick for what he did to Kathy Griffin.

That is sweet but you could not pay me to be a parent to a newborn at 52 years old. I'm 47 with a 12 year old and OH MY GOD that's enough. Being in your 60s with a teenager? Big ol' nope for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    That is sweet but you could not pay me to be a parent to a newborn at 52 years old. I'm 47 with a 12 year old and OH MY GOD that's enough. Being in your 60s with a teenager? Big ol' nope for me.
    I can't imagine having a newborn right now. It's a good thing he's rich because omg what a nightmare. He can stock up on diapers and formula, hire someone to help out. I know someone who had a baby just as this hit and there can be no visitors, no helpers. I mean, I had a horrible first few weeks when my kid was born and if I didn't have freedom of "oh crap I need this product right now" I don't know what I would have done.

Find a way to get in the way. MTC's Avatar
    Speaking of Elon Musk up thread, what the fuck is going on with him?

https://www-vox-com.cdn.ampproject.o...navirus-grimes

Well known for being unpredictable, Musk, 48, has a knack for injecting even more uncertainty into already uncertain times. Amid the coronavirus crisis, he’s been all over the map — he first said the panic over the global pandemic was dumb, then decided it was serious and wanted to help, and is now, like the protesters at state Capitols demanding an end to social distancing rules, calling for the country to be freed from protective measures.
    And the ghosts that we knew will flicker from view
    And we'll live a long life

Grimes needs to break up with him.

I fucking hate people who whine about their so-called freedom. Sophie Turner had a great response to this kind of thinking: "Fuck your freedom!"
    You are not burdening anyone who truly cares about you, by telling someone you feel scared by this. It is scary. Don’t try and be a hero, just be fucking afraid and tell someone. Jessica Barden

Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without adding, "You're making a scene."

It's fine to have an older/wealthy boyfriend. But THAT guy?

For peace of mind don't look at the replies!

I can just imagine. But given how righties have appropriated her movie, I think Lilly is being kind.

Yo. Claire. What's it gonna take?