Page 3 of 523 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Celebrity Gossip

I can't find the Chris Klein audition video on youtube, just a bunch of re-enactments. Where can I find it?

Also Perez Hilton is a vile human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Cunter Fartlett View Post
    I can't find the Chris Klein audition video on youtube, just a bunch of re-enactments. Where can I find it?
    Try here: http://www.movieweb.com/movie/mamma-mia/VIP10WRXtEh6TQ

hahahah nevermind. Found it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    hahahahah That's actually the first one I found and I thought it was a re-enactment! hahaha holy crap.

Holy toot, that is horrific! His laugh at the beginning would do Tom Cruise proud. *shudders*

He's gotta be coked out, right? He's actually scaring me a little, with the bulging eyes and wiggly eyebrows!

Do you remember that episode of Six Feet Under where David Fisher was kidnapped by a psycho who forced him to smoke crack and then later doused him in gasoline?

Radar reports that Jeremy London told police officers that he was trying to change a flat tire outside of the Bahama Hotel. Two men pulled up, and Jeremy thought they were going to help him but they forced him into his own car with a gun instead. They drove Jeremy around and terrorized him with a small gun.

Sgt. Douglas told Radar, "He told officers (during the kidnapping) that he was forced to smoke dope and then purchase booze and hand it out in a gang area of Palm Springs."

Jeremy escaped at around 3 in the morning and ran to get help. The police later found his car. Two suspects were arrested and charged with kidnapping. A source added, "Jeremy said it was a terrorizing experience. He spent hours thinking he was going to die and he did what he had to do not to end up shot or dead."
    Whoa.
    Last edited by Barbarella; 06-17-2010 at 05:30 PM.

HOLY SHIT. It really WAS the SFU episode (I thought David Fisher was done for. For reals. I thought he was a goner).

How terrifying. I feel really bad for him. He's lucky that they didn't kill him but he'll be suffering the ramifications of that for years to come.

ETA: Although it IS a weird story. Did he make it up based on the episode, or was it a copy cat crime?

^ I was thinking it was a copy cat crime, and not made up since the police have arrested 2 people. So crazy.

Lyrical acuity and mum-smarts menju56's Avatar
    Warren Beatty and Annette Bening's daughter planning sex change
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...e-Stephen.html

Warren Beatty and Annette Bening's daughter, Kathlyn, wants to undergo sex reassignment surgery to become a man, according to a report from the U.S.

The National Enquirer claims that the 18-year-old is currently attending college dressed as a man and calls herself Stephen.

Beatty, 73, and Bening, 52, are said to be 'devastated' by their daughter's decision.

'Warren Beatty is beside himself over the situation with his daughter Kathlyn,' a source told the Enquirer.

'He and Annette have tried to deal with this over the years when their daughter was younger, but she's determined to go ahead with the transgender operation, just like Chastity [Bono].

'She repeatedly told her parents that once she turns 18 she would take matters into her own hands.'

Chastity Bono was born as a girl to famous parents Sonny and Cher.

From mid 2008 - 2010 Bono underwent female to male gender transition, legally changing her name to Chaz and her sex to male on May 7.

Before undergoing sex reassignment, Bono identified as a lesbian, coming out to his parents at 18 and to the public in the gay paper, The Advocate, in 1995.

In Bono's book Family Outing he reported that his famous mother, who is hailed as a gay icon, was 'uncomfortable' with the news at first and went 'ballistic' before she finally accepted it.

Cher went on to become an outspoken gay rights activist.

Beatty and Bening, who met on the set of Bugsy, married in 1992 and have four children together, Kathlyn, Benjamin, 16, Isabel, 13 and Ella, 10.

Bening remains close to Kathlyn but, although Beatty loves his daughter and vows not to turn his back on her, the experience is absolutely 'crushing him' according to the Enquirer.

I can understand why that would be difficult for her parents to understand/grasp...but I'm sure it's been exponentially tougher for her. There's really not a lot of awareness out there about gender reassignment.

You are what you wear. Corey Haim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JayPea View Post
    wow, even the mannequin is a better actor than her.
    It basically comes down to that word: love. I guess that's what it's all about.

weeaboo artshag unicron insanitykun's Avatar
    http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/16/harris...exico-wedding/

Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart got married, awww.
    TEN YARDS. tumblr.//etsy. PHOTO. sam branman

That was like the scariest episode ever. It got too real, so to speak. So sad that Jeremy London had to go through that