Page 500 of 500 FirstFirst ... 400450490498499500
Results 7,486 to 7,491 of 7491

Thread: Random Celebrity Gossip

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    Faux-virtue signalers are moving their "outrage" over Maher's trump/ape comparisons to Sam Bee. She called Ivanka a "feckless cunt" on FF last night.

I'm generally not a fan of throwing out cunt willy nilly, but in this case the objection is overruled.

Plus it was beeped out.

Never mind that it wasn't long-held racist imagery or dog whistling. One white woman called another white woman a cunt.

strike every chord that you feel Owen's Avatar
    You have to be a special kind of wilfully ignorant to claim that a white woman calling another white woman a feckless cunt is in ANY WAY in the same league as comparing a woman of African decent with Planet of the Apes. (on top of the Nazi BS.) Ugh, these people.

trapped in the worst timeline just owls's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Owen View Post
    You have to be a special kind of wilfully ignorant to claim that a white woman calling another white woman a feckless cunt is in ANY WAY in the same league as comparing a woman of African decent with Planet of the Apes. (on top of the Nazi BS.) Ugh, these people.
    I know a lot of them are just acting like they're the same thing to make it a right vs left issue, but I really do think a lot of stupid fucking people do not see how it's not about insulting someone or being offensive. It's about being fucking racist. It's like, "Well you called me whitey, so what's wrong with me caling you the n word?" I actually saw someone say that cunt is like "the n word for women". OK, no?

This is the unexpected response that I am so happy exists, though.

Last edited by just owls; 05-31-2018 at 09:19 PM.

Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without adding, "You're making a scene."

At my core, I think we're gonna be OK.

Barack Hussein Obama

Boris Becker claims diplomatic immunity in bankruptcy case
    Former tennis champion Boris Becker is claiming diplomatic immunity against an attempt to sue him.

The three-time Wimbledon winner claims his appointment as a diplomat by the Central African Republic affords him protection from any legal claims.

Mr Becker was declared bankrupt in 2017 over money owed to private bank Arbuthnot Latham. He is now being pursued for "further assets".

His defence has been lodged in the High Court.

His legal team said: "This means he cannot be subject to legal process in the courts of any country for so long as he remains a recognised diplomatic agent."

Mr Becker said the proceedings were "unjustified and unjust" and being declared bankrupt "inflicted a whole heap of damage on me".

He said he was asserting diplomatic immunity to "bring this farce to an end" and stop "the gravy train for the suits".

He added: "I am immensely proud of my appointment [by] the Central African Republic...sport is incredibly important in Africa and is fast becoming a universal language."
    Whut!?!?
    Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without adding, "You're making a scene."