Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: From The Choirgirl Hotel Remaster/Re-issue (2018)

http://www.thedent.com/musicians.html#willy

I found it on page 4 of this thread

Wow, so 35!

If this Willy’s on Twitter and replies to people someone should ask him.....

Hmmm. Trying to do the math.

Choirgirl + 12 tracks

It's also possible he was including b-sides (even ones already rerecorded). So...

B-sides + 8 tracks

Then there were several known songs she was working on around that time: Zero Point, Violet's Eyes, Snow Cherries, Just Another Dead Fag.

Unreleased tracks + 4 tracks

It's also been reported that many of the leftover songs from Choirgirl went on to be on Venus.

Venus + up to 10 tracks

Total = 34 tracks

So if everything above is true, we could have *potentially* heard all of them. But that's a HUGE if.
    Living in my own personal Cornwall bubble

^ the 34 songs you mentioned plus FAT SLUT from American Doll Posse (reworked FTCH song) = 35 songs

Which means this remaster is gonna suck ass
    Robbing the muse...

There's a Facebook group called The Afterglow, and a user posted that she (I think it was a girl. Now I doubt. But I think it was a she, yes) wrote an email to Rhino asking them if they had a release date for the FTCH reissue, and they wrote her back and told them they had no plans of reissuing it. Uhm.
    When he woke up, the dinosaur was still there.

Quote Originally Posted by waitressboy View Post
    There's a Facebook group called The Afterglow, and a user posted that she (I think it was a girl. Now I doubt. But I think it was a she, yes) wrote an email to Rhino asking them if they had a release date for the FTCH reissue, and they wrote her back and told them they had no plans of reissuing it. Uhm.
    Well, that sucks.

Was this recently?
    I seem to recall someone getting that response from Rhino shortly after the BFP remaster - but I assumed that had changed as Tori seemed to hint (didn't she???) that FTCH would be remastered soonish?

Or are we all just hoping they do FTCH because they remastered the first 3...?

In the past Tori has promised things will get released and then nothing happens (plugged concert video, ADP live DVD) - so maybe she has no idea what Rhino is up to regarding FTCH...
    Robbing the muse...

DEEKWARE INDYPENDANTS!!! halo eighteen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beelust View Post
    Was this recently?
    I seem to recall someone getting that response from Rhino shortly after the BFP remaster - but I assumed that had changed as Tori seemed to hint (didn't she???) that FTCH would be remastered soonish?

Or are we all just hoping they do FTCH because they remastered the first 3...?

In the past Tori has promised things will get released and then nothing happens (plugged concert video, ADP live DVD) - so maybe she has no idea what Rhino is up to regarding FTCH...
    I really don't think T has much knowledge of what is actually out there. I mentioned on this last tour that Scarlet's Walk really needs a vinyl release and she seemed legitimately surprised that it didn't already have one lol.

Uhm... I don't know if this link works: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheA...6343829678630/
    When he woke up, the dinosaur was still there.

Check the first post of this thread...

so what if i like pretty things Bryan Alan's Avatar
    It may be more likely that Choirgirl and Venus are released concurrently in 2019, similar to how the first two album remasters were released. Just a thought.
    tuna rubber a little blubber in my igloo

I know HIM (he is a man) and he did email Rhino earlier last year and they said the same thing. Maybe they WILL release FTCH but cannot tell because of secrecy or else...

I so need news of this..or some Tori release.