Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: NI Tour Lossy (mp3) Bootlegs

By the methane lakes Bloody Grace's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Can/will do. Most of the improvs will make it into the compilation by default probably but I'll make a point to go through and make sure I've got a separate list for you.
    Thank you so much
    My website! LOOK, ART!1
    A certain darkness is needed to see the stars - Under a warm tuscan sun

Update:

Finishing the NA best-of selections as I type. I still have to go back and have the EU and NA best-ofs duke it out, but I'm getting closer to having a compilation ready. I also want to replace some of the files with higher quality recordings which have since surfaced, so I will be doing that too.

Do people prefer a singularly tagged "album" of songs, or is a zip folder with all of the songs in their original tags (i.e. individual bootlegs for album tags) sufficient? I'm happy to do either, though the latter is obviously less work.
    'Tis better to bend with the wind than stand tall and be broken. Therein lies hope; therein lies freedom.

Update:

Finishing the NA best-of selections as I type. I still have to go back and have the EU and NA best-ofs duke it out, but I'm getting closer to having a compilation ready. I also want to replace some of the files with higher quality recordings which have since surfaced, so I will be doing that too.

Do people prefer a singularly tagged "album" of songs, or is a zip folder with all of the songs in their original tags (i.e. individual bootlegs for album tags) sufficient? I'm happy to do either, though the latter is obviously less work.
    Either works for me - just do whichever is less time-consuming! Can't wait!

Here is an mp3 version of the Irving show torrenting on DIME. I put all the taper info in the comments here, and everything should be tagged properly. It's VBR mp3 in a zip file.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/217l48...ng%2C%20TX.zip

The setlist:
    01. Cruel
    02. Little Amsterdam
    03. Tori talks
    04. Muhammad My Friend
    05. Father's Son
    06. Josephine
    07. Russia

08. Tori talks
    09. Gold Dust Woman
    10. Daniel

11. Apollo's Frock
    12. Girl
    13. Honey
    14. Tear in Your Hand
    --Encore
    15. Precious Things
    16. Raspberry Swirl

hey kids, so theres a masterpost here courtesy of tanya with the best quality boots that we have of each of the shows on the last tour
    https://watercolorstain.wordpress.co...-invader-tour/

Great, thank you

I haven't forgotten about this project or the compilation - I just haven't been listening to Tori much since the tour and needed a break from the forumz. I've got to go through a couple more tours but the compilation is essentially done. I'm going to post it with a download link + a best-of list like the old Legs & Boots masterpost from @.

In the meantime I'll have a much smaller gift to the community in celebration of something else later today...

Hi forumz!
    'Tis better to bend with the wind than stand tall and be broken. Therein lies hope; therein lies freedom.

Volume I is done and in the first post. This one focuses mostly on stuff she did in Europe though I picked later recordings if I thought the performance was better.

Vol 2 up in first post! Focuses mostly on stuff from the first half of the NA leg.

thank you

Volume 3's up. Pretty sure it's going to be the last one because these compilations are super fucking up my cloud library with all of the duplicate tracks and retagging - not sure why it's an issue now when it never was in the past but here we are. Focuses on the "sick tour" and the end of the it all.

Volume 3's up. Pretty sure it's going to be the last one because these compilations are super fucking up my cloud library with all of the duplicate tracks and retagging - not sure why it's an issue now when it never was in the past but here we are. Focuses on the "sick tour" and the end of the it all.
    Great work! Thank you so much.