Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: NI Tour Lossy (mp3) Bootlegs

Amazing, I can't wait for the best of compilation! For some reason I can't really get into listening to whole shows this time around.

By the methane lakes Bloody Grace's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Can/will do. Most of the improvs will make it into the compilation by default probably but I'll make a point to go through and make sure I've got a separate list for you.
    Thank you so much
    My website! LOOK, ART!1
    A certain darkness is needed to see the stars - Under a warm tuscan sun

Update:

Finishing the NA best-of selections as I type. I still have to go back and have the EU and NA best-ofs duke it out, but I'm getting closer to having a compilation ready. I also want to replace some of the files with higher quality recordings which have since surfaced, so I will be doing that too.

Do people prefer a singularly tagged "album" of songs, or is a zip folder with all of the songs in their original tags (i.e. individual bootlegs for album tags) sufficient? I'm happy to do either, though the latter is obviously less work.
    'Tis better to bend with the wind than stand tall and be broken. Therein lies hope; therein lies freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Update:

Finishing the NA best-of selections as I type. I still have to go back and have the EU and NA best-ofs duke it out, but I'm getting closer to having a compilation ready. I also want to replace some of the files with higher quality recordings which have since surfaced, so I will be doing that too.

Do people prefer a singularly tagged "album" of songs, or is a zip folder with all of the songs in their original tags (i.e. individual bootlegs for album tags) sufficient? I'm happy to do either, though the latter is obviously less work.
    Either works for me - just do whichever is less time-consuming! Can't wait!

Here is an mp3 version of the Irving show torrenting on DIME. I put all the taper info in the comments here, and everything should be tagged properly. It's VBR mp3 in a zip file.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/217l48...ng%2C%20TX.zip

The setlist:
    01. Cruel
    02. Little Amsterdam
    03. Tori talks
    04. Muhammad My Friend
    05. Father's Son
    06. Josephine
    07. Russia

08. Tori talks
    09. Gold Dust Woman
    10. Daniel