Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NI Tour Lossy (mp3) Bootlegs

I'm not gonna talk about Judy. Johnothon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarhiccup View Post
    An mp3 version of the DIME Ghent recording is already up on toriphoria. Up to you if you want to re-up it.
    Oh! I thought it was the original phone recording that was floating around. Thanks for saving me the (admittedly not huge) effort.

ETA: Thanks so much to all the tapers for their efforts and to Faust for keeping everything organised here.

I'm planning on recording the Glasgow next Friday. I think my recording of the 2014 show was the only one that surfaced... I've moved on to a Galaxy S7 since then and hopefully it'll come out clearer (though I think the 2014 one is perfectly servicable).
    Last edited by Johnothon; 09-27-2017 at 07:17 PM.

Here's the DIME recording of Luxembourg as mp3's, tagged and with artwork. If anyone objects to me sharing a lossy version, I can take this down. I can't yet vouch for quality.
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/id9id...Native%20I.zip

Working on Linz now.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnothon View Post
    Oh! I thought it was the original phone recording that was floating around. Thanks for saving me the (admittedly not huge) effort.

ETA: Thanks so much to all the tapers for their efforts and to Faust for keeping everything organised here.

I'm planning on recording the Glasgow next Friday. I think my recording of the 2014 show was the only one that surfaced... I've moved on to a Galaxy S7 since then and hopefully it'll come out clearer (though I think the 2014 one is perfectly servicable).
    The phone version is there too, as an m4a. But the mp3 of the DIME version is also there.

Glad you'll be recording Glasgow! Looking forward. Thank you for doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by theycallmejosef View Post
    One of the best recordings so far, at least for me. (Listening with headphones.)
    They say you were something in those formative years...

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi View Post
    here are two shows from dime. i haven't listened to them yet so i don't know about the quality

Linz
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z087leozd...cIL0Bd0Aa?dl=0

Luxembourg
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/58bvcqw56...yURrWpMRa?dl=0
    Linz is great quality - it sounds incredible. It's nice to see the higher quality boots start to trickle out.

As someone mentioned earlier on the thread, it's definitely a blessing/curse with how easy it is to record shows on phones. It's great that every show is archived to some extent, but it is tough to listen to some of them. I'm not a stickler on lossless vs. lossy, but having boots recorded with actual microphones (instead of built-in mics) is nice. Still room out there for the old-school tapers ;-)

I definitely appreciate Faust for all of the difficult work on keeping things sorted!

Aw, thanks Sped. I've been a fan of Torisets for yeaaaars and it's always nice to have the various filtering and ordering when I go about making these sorts/compilations so I don't lose my head.

I am pretty behind both with compiling and actual quality/performance assessment (I just finished Linz last night - the phone recording, anyway). I think I'll be able to catch up in time for the second leg, though. In the meantime I'll try to get some of the newer boots split and uploaded for those who're waiting and ready for them.
    'Tis better to bend with the wind than stand tall and be broken. Therein lies hope; therein lies freedom.

A fantastic sounding recording from Manchester is now also available on Dime!

Could anyone post them on here (london and Manc) - i can never get dime and torrent sites to work on this damn PC

Big thank you if you can x

Here's my Glasgow recording. For what it is, it's fine (I think...!) Maybe a bit bassy, but listenable. Enjoy!

Awesome, thanks @Johnothon!

I'm on Oslo in terms of listening so... I think I should be able to get most of Germany split and uploaded today at the very least. I'm unfortunately not going to touch Dime/otherwise until I get through the phone recordings because with those I know exactly what to expect. But I promise I'll get those up in time as well.
    'Tis better to bend with the wind than stand tall and be broken. Therein lies hope; therein lies freedom.

Manchester recording from dime
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xe1pgbciv...v2fYG_8xa?dl=0

did anyone else see the Munich recording on dime a few hours ago?
    now it has been removed
    did anyone manage to get that?

does anyone know what happened to the toritraders site? it had a lot of lossless bootlegs from her old tours
    unfortunately i lost most of them on my old computer when it crashed

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi View Post
    did anyone else see the Munich recording on dime a few hours ago?
    now it has been removed
    did anyone manage to get that?
    I saw it but wasn't at home to download it. I hope it was just an error with the torrent or the files and it'll be re-uploaded when fixed.

Munich isn't back, and now I don't see London listed either.

I've got the entire European tour in the first page now. They're all from Shattering Lu's recordings, so none of it's from Dime or anything, but it's all there in one relatively uniform quality and place. I'm just finishing up listening to Essen, so my goal is to have a European tour best-of compilation ready for download before the NA tour starts. Probably won't get around to replacing the m4a-sourced stuff with the better quality until later.