Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tour Bitchfest Thread "OMG ONLY 14 SONGS"

The Tour Bitchfest Thread "OMG ONLY 14 SONGS"

I mean I like this setlist more than last night, but 14 songs again is a real bummer. 2 covers, 2 self-karaoke just makes it worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I mean I like this setlist more than last night, but 14 songs again is a real bummer. 2 covers, 2 self-karaoke just makes it worse.
    I agree. What's wrong? There has to be something wrong. She looks great at the meets but plays it safe and short...

I think maybe she just hasn't had time to rehearse more songs? She said on Sunday brunch she wasn't ready

Maybe she has learned that to sustain her voice for such an extensive tour she can't play for 2 hours anymore?
    They say you were something in those formative years...

Quote Originally Posted by iieeef View Post
    I think maybe she just hasn't had time to rehearse more songs? She said on Sunday brunch she wasn't ready
    She did ? Anyway, piano songs must not be that difficult to sing and do not need particular rehearsals... Even if this has to be Leather or Wild Way.

Maybe there's nothing wrong and she's just doing what feels right for her for whatever number of reasons. Give the woman a break.

looking for a little hope just owls's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeneurope View Post
    I agree. What's wrong? There has to be something wrong. She looks great at the meets but plays it safe and short...
    Maybe she knows her limits these days. She's been bringing up "not sure how much longer I can do this on my own" for a reason. She really pushed herself last tour and who knows what it was like for her once the tour was over.

Quote Originally Posted by jacob's room View Post
    Maybe there's nothing wrong and she's just doing what feels right for her for whatever number of reasons. Give the woman a break.
    I AM giving her a break. But I allow myself to criticize a little : look at the ticket prices.

look at the ticket prices.
    My ticket for Manchester was almost DOUBLE what I paid last tour and all for karaoke versions and technical issues?
    ~just an underwater thing~

Quote Originally Posted by Venus_Envy View Post
    My ticket for Manchester was almost DOUBLE what I paid last tour and all for karaoke versions and technical issues?
    I guess she has nothing to do woth technical issues, these things happen. I understand she must be tired. I do NOT expect her to sing 22 songs but at least 16.

I AM giving her a break. But I allow myself to criticize a little : look at the ticket prices.
    This. C'mon guys, FOURTEEN FUCKING songs, two covers and two karaoke tracks. For me it makes TEN enjoyable songs, of which two at least are going to be songs I'm not interested in (statistically). I'm still giving her a break, but I'm happy with my decision not to see her, this time.
    "If neurotic is wanting two mutually exclusive things at one and the same time, then I'm neurotic as hell. I'll be flying back and forth between one mutually exclusive thing and another for the rest of my days."

The show has been running for 90 minutes and there's probably two encore songs left. That's a solid 100 minutes of solo performing. The woman is 54 and has to do this for another three months. I agree with jacob's room. Give her a break.

Ticket prices don't really come into it. We're not paying by the minute for god's sake.

Edit: Good God you guys are fucking whiny entitled children. Grow up. She's not doing this to spite you. Technical issues are not part of the plan. Everybody knows Tori does covers and she gets a shit ton of requests for them. And I challenge anybody to do anything equivalent to what she does at this technical level of difficulty at her age.
    Last edited by Andreas; 09-07-2017 at 09:38 PM.

I guess she has nothing to do woth technical issues, these things happen. I understand she must be tired. I do NOT expect her to sing 22 songs but at least 16.
    I know she's not 30 anymore and don't expect crazy long shows and tours. Personally, I'd be happy with smaller tours like this one. Yes, scale it back Tori, but don't cut corners.
    ~just an underwater thing~

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    The show has been running for 90 minutes and there's probably two encore songs left. That's a solid 100 minutes of solo performing. The woman is 54 and has to do this for another three months. I agree with jacob's room. Give her a break.

Ticket prices don't really come into it. We're not paying by the minute for god's sake.
    We're not paying by the minute, but I have some friends who paid 130 euros for the Cophenaguen show... Madonna is cheaper with all the choreographies, big screens and 22 songs.

worth a million in prizes .chris's Avatar
    I don't get what the big deal is that she is only playing 14 songs.